47

#SUPPORTTZUKOOK trends worldwide!!

After BTS' Jungkook posted a picture of his hand with his girlfriend--TWICE's Tzuyu's hands, #SUPPORTTZUKOOK trends worldwide!

Yesterday night, TWICE was seen rushing into the hospital while carrying Tzuyu's body, after a few more minutes, fans saw BTS rushing in the hospital. JYPE then confirmed that Tzuyu fainted.

TWICE AND BTS are confirmed to perform their last stage without Jungkook and Tzuyu.

We hope that Tzuyu will recover fast!

bangtanpink @lalikookie
I can't believe JK posted a picture of their hands! Gosh! #DieTzuyu !!!

armyonce @tzukookies
Fighting Tzukook! #SUPPORTTZUKOOK

bangpink @lilikook
JK DELETE YOUR POST!!! YOU DESERVE LISA!!

bangtan boys @jiminiepabo
JEON JUNGKOOK!! YOU DON'T FUCKING DESERVE AN UNTALENTED GIRL LIKE HER!!!

"bangtan sonyeondan! chukkahamnida!" the mc announced. some fans cheered, and some fans shouted that bangtan should tell jungkook to leave tzuyu. some of them even shouted that twice is a girl group full of untalented members and their maknae is the most untalented one.

as they can hear what they are saying, bangtan sonyeondan looked at twice who's standing on the other side, keeping their smile despite the hate they are getting from their fans.

"oh ARMY." namjoon said. "kamsahamnida." they bowed.

"tell jungkook to leave his bitch girlfriend!"

"she doesn't deserve jk!"

"twice tell your untalented maknae to leave our jungkook!"

some of the girls lowered their head, jeongyeon kept looking at them with her blank face. but you can see that she's going to burst out in anger any more minute.

namjoon looked at his members and asked if they are going to say something. "thank you for making us win this award even though this is our last stage. thanks for the support." he smiled at them.

their song started to play and the other idols started to go back.

"i hope twice disbands soon!!"

"tell tzuyu to leave twice! she doesn't deserve to be in twice!"

that made the other members cry. the others are fast to hug them and covered their faces.

sana and nayeon sobbed hard as they walked their way to their waiting room. jihyo is beside jeongyeon who's trying her best to keep her calm.

bangtan sonyeondan was left on the stage singing sadly. "jungkook is sorry that he cannot attend our last performance." namjoon said. "of course! he chose his untalented girlfriend instead of us!"

"i can't believe him!"

yoongi raised his eyebrow at them. they can't believe how mad they are. what if the news came out that all of them are also dating the other six members of twice?

jimin noticed how yoongi raised his eyebrow so he tried his best to calm him.

namjoon's expression changed when he heard how their fans answered. jin went to his side and tapped his shoulder.

"THEY'RE DISRESPECTING TZUYU! AND YOU'RE ALL TELLING ME TO FUCKING CALM THE HELL FUCKING DOWN?!" jeongyeon finally bursted. "I DON'T WANT TO SAY THIS BUT THEY ARE THE ONES WHO DOESN'T DESERVE BANGTAN!"

"jeong calm down." jihyo said. "someone might hear you."

"i don't give a fuck at them. tzuyu is our first priority, not them." she sat down on the chair, crossing her arms.

the door then opened, the boys walked in. "they're mad at her." namjoon said. "sure they are. because our maknae is 'untalented'." jeongyeon answered, sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"let's go change so we can visit the two." jin said, making them nod. "let's all meet at the van." he added before they went back to their room.

"our fans are too possessive." jimin said. "it's because they didn't expected this."

"all of us actually." namjoon added. "they can overcome this." jin said.

"this is all yang hyun suk's fault! big hit should post something about what he did to us! how he blackmailed us!"

"suga, he's still older than us and we need to respect him." jin said. "the question is, does he deserve our respect?"

"hyung..." yoongi stands up and grabbed his nag and went to the restroom.

they are all hurting because of what's happening. both groups are not sure about what's going to happen next when the award shows comes.

namjoon sighed. "let's go get ready. he just can't take this anymore. they're including all the girls into this mess."

tzuyu

"ne, kamsahamnida." jungkooo bowed at the doctor. the doctor did the same as he exited my room.

he said that i need to stay here until tomorrow afternoon, they're still checking me. he sat down on my bed, he was about to say something when his phone tinged.

"oh, the hyungs just texted me, the girls are with them and they're coming." jungkook said.

"what do you want for dinner, tzu?" he asked. "what should i eat?" i asked.

"na." i glared at him as his lips curved. "you're not a food jeon jungkook."

he laughed as he typed his reply. "i'm just joking." he said.

i pouted. he suddenly stand up. "can you move and gave a space here?"

"wae?" i asked. "i wanna lie down beside you."

"but the bed is not that big. it might break." i answered. "i'll fit, now move there a little." i did what he said.

as he lied down, he immediately pulled me into his arms and buried my face onto his neck. "told ya, i'll fit." he said and looked down at me.

"after you get discharge tomorrow, can you stay at my place for a while?" he asked as he intertwines our fingers.

"i'll ask manager unnie or pd-nim. we have a fanmeeting after this."

"do you think your manager, your pd-nim especially your members will let you come with them after what happened huh?"

"i don't know. but i want to attend, i don't want to dissapoint my fans."

"but a sasaeng might attend your fanmeeting and do something to you."

"our pd-nim will make sure that we're safe." i said. "tch. stubborn."

"are you jealous?" i asked. "you're choosing your fans instead of me. i didn't performed with the hyungs because i wanted to be with you."

i giggled at him and carresed his cheek with my other hand. "pd-nim might cancel it because of this so don't worry." i smiled.

and then, he crashed his lips against mine as he tightens his grip on my other hand.

"food is here--OH MY GOD MY INNOCENT EYES!" we both broke the kiss and looked at the door. chaeyoung unnie covered her eyes and faked cry. "wae wae?" they started to enter my room.

"they're kissing like there's no tomorrow."

"yah! i'm not even moving our lips!" i slightly hit his arm.

"like you and dino didn't chaengie." dahyun unnie said, making chaeng unnie blushed so hard.

"what a great timing." he whispered, sarcastically.