1

third person

2016

"song of the year award goes to...." the mc smiled as fans shouted their idol's group name.

"twice! chukkahamnida!" finally! the mc stated the group who won the award.

the fans shouted even louder as twice was shown in the screen, completely shock.

they stand up and walked to the stage. she was happy that her group won one of the most grandest award.

their leader--park jihyo, delivered their speech while crying. as well as their members, they are still shock and it's still processing to their minds that they have actually won! their first daesang!

she smiled and looked at the crowd, she saw their fans waving, cheering on them.

"kamsahamnida, ONCE!" the group bowed and shared a hug.

her other members are still crying, she's teary eyed also and did her best to comfort them.

"i can't believe we won.." jihyo said as soon as they came back to their seat. the other girls are still crying while the others already stopped yet they are still wiping their tears.

she was really happy! even though they are not like the other groups that debuted earlier than them, they managed to grabbed a daesang award.

then suddenly, her gaze fell on a boy group member.

"artist of the year award goes to...."

the boy group's fan cheers even louder! no wonder they are really famous.

his group are probably telling each other that even though they won't won the grandest award, they can win it soon.

"bangtan sonyeondan, chukkahamnida!"

a little smile appear on her face as her group stands up to congratulate them.

they seem shock. of course, who wouldn't be? it's their first daesang. they did a group hug first before going to the stage.

"ARMY!!" once their leader called their fans, they cheered even louder! especially when the members was seen in the big screen, crying because they have won.

"kamsahamnida!" kim namjoon--known as RM, bangtan sonyeondan's leader said and bowed. he then grabbed the other members and hugged them.

the event went wall after that and now it's time for the idols to interact with their fans for a little time before they go home.

her group went to the stage. she always looked at their fans in awe. even though she's not that showy, their fans know how she appreciates and loves them.

she waved at them, in her peripheral vision, she saw his group walking but she didn't mind them and continued waving.

"saranghae!!"

"tzuyu saranghae!"

"twice saranghae!"

"thank you onceu!!" sana shouted at their fans.

she still wanted to interact with them but sadly, it was their time to leave the stage. "sana tzuyu! let's go."

"annyeong onceu!!" the both of them said at the same time.

"saranghae!"

then they proceed to walk to the backstage. they have already arrived to their rooms. "let's take a picture!"

one of their make-up artist took a picture of them holding the award they got.

as she sat down, she remembered that there are more awarding shows that they need to attend after this. and she also knows that his group is also present.