50

december...

tzuyu

even though it's really cold here in our van, i kept sweating and sweating. this is going to be my first public appearance after the news. we are supposed to attend some variety shows like running man, knowing bros, idol room and many more but pd-nim cancelled is because fans may attack us during the shoot especially in running man.

they've already arrived in MAMA and i think they are already at their waiting room.

"unnie can you get me some tissues again? tzuyu kept sweating." mina unnie said. sana unnie immediately handed her some tissues, she wiped my sweats. the korean members are in the first van while we are at the second van.

"unnie i'm nervous." i confessed. "we don't know what might happen once they see me." i added.

"don't be, tzu. we're here, bangtan's here, jungkook's here." momo unnie smiled at me as she fixed her bangs.

as we arrived at the event. i can see fans holding a banner, telling me to break up with him, how untalented i am and many more hurtful words.

"we're here." sana unnie patted my back. the korean members started to go out from the van so we also did the same.

"BREAK UP WITH HIM!!"

"YOU'RE TOO UNTALENTED FOR HIM!"

"YOU DON'T DESERVE MY JUNGKOOK!!"

we started to walk in the red carpet. i kept my smile even though their fans are already disrespecting me.

"hana dul set."

"one in a million, twice imnida--"

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN TWICE, YOU BITCH!!" the unnies awkwardly smiled at the mc.

"twice, are you excited for your performance today?" the mc asked. "oh ne, we practiced so hard to satisfy our fans with our performance."

the mc continued to ask some questions until another group arrived.

we bowed at them and went inside.

"one of the fans really had the guts to call her a bitch." jeongyeon unnie said. "can we sue her?"

"jungkook will sue her, probably." nayeon unnie said.

we continued to walk until we arrived at our waiting room that is just next to their waiting room.

i sighed and calmed myself. they are still shock about it, tzuyu. they'll accept it eventually.

just wait.

"uh guys, i think jungkook will probably sue her." jihyo unnie nervously said. "wae?"

"joon just texted me, jungkook is currently talking to bang pd-nim. he watched our interview with taehyung and hoseok and they heard that fan."

"karma indeed." jeong unnie smirked.

we are the last performers today and they are the third to the last. i really hope nothing bad will happen when we perform.

a knock got all our attentions. then the door opened. jungkook quickly ran towards me. "are you okay?" he asked. i nodded. "i'm fine."

"you're not lying right?"

"how could i lie, jagi? i don't know how to lie." i answered. "i told pd-nim to sue that fan, they're disrespecting you and i fucking hate it."

"is yoongi oppa teaching you how to cuss now?" i asked. he scratched his nape. "ani, i just, i can't help but to cuss when something irritates me, especially now because of how my fans are treating you."