5

third person

2017

time flew so fast and they will be back after their entertainment release their new song called 'Likey'. they shoot this music video in vancouver, canada.

it was a pity for her that they will gonna promote their song after they promote theirs. the boys came back with a song called 'dna' that became a hit and made them famous even overseas. actually, before they released their new songs, they are already famous after they come back after their tour around the world.

they started the wings tour here in south korea, and after 6 days, that's the day where she finally answered him.

when march came, they flew to south america for their concert and she still remember the time where namjoon called her to inform that he overworked himself totally.

and that made her really worried to the point she begged her manager to book her a flight to chile and her manager did.

flashback....

"tzuyu, omo! we've been waiting for you!" jin is the one who approached her first. twice's manager texted their manager to inform that she will go here.

"is he okay, sunbaemin?" she asked. a staff drove them back to the hotel where bangtan sonyeondan is staying.

namjoon and jin is with her while the rest are watching him.

"no, he's not okay! he collapsed tzuyu."

and that made her jaw dropped. HE COLLAPSED?! she thought.

i thought he promise me he will not overwork himself! "he's so stubborn tzuyu, i know he loves ARMYs so much but this is too much, he overworked himself just to satisfy our fans."

"we know that our fans is always satisfied with our performance but he aish! this kid!"

they arrived inmediately. the other staffs covered her since they know that their fans are around.

it was already 9 PM when they arrived.

"jimin texted me, he said jungkook had the energy to joke."

"this kid really!!"

"did you tell him that you told me about this?" she asked namjoon. "aniyo, v-ssi asked him if he's gonna tell you but he said no because he knows you'll be worried."

"and i am."

they arrived at the floor where their rooms are located. their manager saw her. "tzuyu-ah, namjoon did someone saw her?"

"aniyo hyung, me and jin hyung made sure that no one will know that twice tzuyu is here." he answered. "as you can see--" their manager was cutted off when they heard the other boys laughter.

he still has the energy to laugh! she thought. "and you heard them. you know how jungkook loves to show ARMYs how he perform so hard just to satisfy them but this! this is serious!"

"bang pd-nim called and asked about jungkook's condition, i told him that he is resting now and if he's gonna be so stubborn i will not let him perform on the next concert."

"c-can i see him now? i'm really worried too." she asked.

"let's go."

namjoon and jin are the one who entered first. "oh! they are back."

then hoseok saw her his eyes widened and she signaled him to stay quiet. of course, she wants to see how shock he is when he sees her.

he nodded and fished his phone from his pockets.