23

tzuyu

"unnie do you think he'll like it?" i whispered. it's already february 13 and me and jihyo unnie are shopping while the other unnies stayed at the hotel.

"you should get the red one since the polaroid picture is white right?" i nodded and went back to the aisle to get the red one.

i'm buying him a new phone case since he bought a new phone. and jihyo unnie is going to buy a bucket hat for namjoon oppa. about the other unnies, i don't know what they bought or they'll buy to their boyfriends except momo and dahyun unnie.

i slightly smiled when i remembered how they turned red when hoseok and taehyung oppa chatted they are also inlove with them.

"how much?" i asked. "56.25." i handed her the exact money, she put the phone case in a small paper bag and handed it to me. i bowed and went outside where jihyo unnie's waiting.

"let's go buy milktae before we go back to the hotel."

"wae?"

"the girls texted me." i nodded. "but we're going to be fast because it's already 11:35 PM."

"oh right! we still need to go back later to korea." i said. "wait we haven't bought a ticket yet!"

"yah unnie you said we're gonna use our private plane." i said. "oh yeah, i forgot." she laughed. and we found the milktea shop.

"we have a promo right now, if you buy 9 milkteas, we'll give you an additional of 7."

we looked at each other. "how much is that please?"

"only 60.00."

"alright we're going to buy it."

"eh?"

"you know momo and jeong."

"oh right." i said.

we waited for the ajhumma to finish making our orders. a few minutes later. she called us. "i know you two, you're from twice right?"

"ne.."

"can i have a picture?" she asked. we agreed. after that, we grabbed the plastics and payed for it. we bowed before leaving.

we went inside the bus and payed for our fair. "aish, it's already 11:57." jihyo unnie said.

"ahh joon's going to kill me."

"waeyo?"

"i promised him that i will not stay outside for so long, 'cause where gonna face time later."

"oh, just tell him that the unnies told us to buy these." i said. "okay then."

after 15 minutes, we finally arrived in the street where our hotel is located. it's already 12:09.

we walked faster and went inside the hotel. we finally took off our masks and hats as we entered the elevator.

the elevator finally stopped. we went inside the really big room. we payed for it when nayeon unnie accidentally went inside this room since her room is beside this room.

and it has 10 rooms, a mini living room a mini kitchen and a bathroom so we asked our manager if we can occupy this room too as well as the rooms we are occupying too.

jihyo unnie knocked on the door. sana and dahyun unnie opened it. "they're here!!"

she took the plastics from us as sana unnie opened the door even wider.

"namjoon?"
"jungkook?"

my eyes widened when i saw him, i mean all of them.

what are they doing here?! when did they arrived?!

namjoon oppa went towards jihyo unnie. "happy valentines day, hyo." he said and kissed her cheek. "when did you arrived?" i kept staring at them that i forgot that jungkook is already walking towards me.

"45 minutes ago. jeongyeon and chae knows that we are going here to surprise you all."

"surprise again?" i asked. jungkook chuckled before pulling me into a hug. "happy valentines day jagi."

"i thought me and tzu will be the one who'll surprise all of you later." jihyo unnie said.

"yoongi hyung actually planned this." he answered. "you know he wants to make it up to nayeon since they fought last time even though they are alright."

"aish, good thing the shop where we bought the milktea has a promo right now. you guys go grab your milkteas inside the plastic." jihyo unnie said.

"yah you're not mad aren't you?" he cupped my cheeks. "of course not, i'm happy." i said.

"you don't seem happy."

i frowned. "just kidding." and then he buried my face on the crook of his neck. i just smiled and hugged him back.

"aish! hey lovebirds!! stop that and let's eat!!"

"oh right, we bought some snacks because your manager informed us that you girls are watching a movie since tomorrow is your free day before your next concert."

he broke the hug and pecked on my lips. "i'll show my gift to you later." and then he pulled me.

wow, they bought a lot of food. "let's eat jagi, i haven't eaten yet since i'm waiting for you."

--------

it's already 3 AM and we're already at our own rooms. jungkook also told me they are going to stay here until 9 PM since they need to finish their photoshoot for their comeback. they postponed it because of us.

that bunny is so sweet. as he was in the bathroom, i put our polaroid picture inside the phone case i brought for him. it's our stolen picture, taken by taehyung oppa when we celebrated new year together again. and it's an aesthetic one.

"what's that, jagi?" he sat beside me. oh i didn't noticed that he came out already. "my gift for you, i hope you like it." i said.

"when did this..."

"taehyung oppa send it to me, he forgot to send it to you so i just--" i stopped talking when he took the phone case from my hands. he grabbed his new phone from his pockets and put his phone to his new phone case.

"it's great jagi, i love it." then he hugged me and pecked on my forehead.

"i made an album as a gift for you." he said and stand up. he went to his bag and took out a rectangular album.

"it contains our pictures, your pictures that i took, our pictures that they took."

i opened it. "someone helped you?"

"no, i asked for some ideas only." he answered.

"yah why do you have to put some bread designs here?" i asked. "because you love bread."

and when i flipped the last page. our picture is there too and he also wrote something. it's an aesthetic picture too but it was taken behind us.

"happy valentines day, jagiya. i hope you appreciate it. i made this for three straight days. i love you so much and i will always be here for you, my jagiya.

saranghae ♡"

"your jagi."

i looked at him with teary eyes. "yah why are you crying?"

"i think my gift is too simple for you, you made a beautiful gift for me and you.." i wiped my tears.

"hey, i love your gift okay. don't you ever think of that huh."

"thank you, jagi." i hugged him. and he returned the hug a few seconds later.

"happy valentines day jagi." he kissed my forehead again. "happy valentines day to you too."