19

third person

2019

"oh yeoppeuda!!" she smiled at their staff.

it was november and she's having a photoshoot for her photobook called 'Yes, I Am Tzuyu'. they'll release it next year.

she's happy. at the same time, worried. her boyfriend is trending world wide because he got into an accident. he bumped at a taxi car because he avoided a car that is illegally parked.

but he called her to confirm that he's okay and they are already talking about it. and she's proud of him because he didn't used his fame and money just to pay someone to stop this.

her boyfriend is really an angel.

she just finished talking with onces on vlive while she's eating her lunch. "let's go and take some photos of you, tzuyu." the staff said. she stand up and checked herself again before following the staff.

they arrived into a bedroom, they told her to lie on the bed and act like she just woke up.

"ahh tzuyu's really beautiful."

"ah kamsahamnida." she shyly said and bowed. it took 20 minutes until they finished.

they are now outside to shoot a video of tzuyu walking while the camera follow her from behind.

"tzuyu! jungkook's here!" she turned her head and saw her boyfriend walking with their staffs.

"jagi." she called and walked towards him. he welcomed her with a warm hug. "what happened? are you okay?" she asked.

"it's all okay now, bang pd-nim even scolded me." he laughed. "but don't worry, they said it's fine and they are thankful that i didn't used my money for you know."

"and i'm proud." she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"tzuyu-ah, let's go shoot this so you can rest after this." then he asked her about this. "they will take a video of me walking around there while the camera is following me from behind."

"i'll do it." he said and removed his coat. "wha--yah jagi."

"i'll do it. just tell me how am i gonna do it." he said and asked the videographer about it.

"oh right, i remember." one of their staff said. "jungkook took his hyungs photos, and he's the one who took the video that big hit posted."

"jungkook's really talented."

"jagi, kaja." he said.

"you can hold his hand tzu." her eyes widened. "eh? but what if it got caught--"

"don't worry jagi, i will not include it." he said and showed him his bunny smile.

"okay." she answered.

"okay get ready now tzuyu." then he held her hand while she's getting ready. she cannot help but to smile immediately.

"go." she heard the signal and started walking. she started to pull his hand and after a few seconds, she looked at the camera and showed her genuine smile, she faced him a little and pulled him even more.

"that's good!"

and they stopped walking. the videographer and some staffs went towards them and checked the video.

"wow! it's good! jungkook-ssi! it's great!"

"tzuyu's hands was seen in the video but not with jungkook's. this is okay! the fans will think that she's holding the camera." a staff said.