33

tzuyu

"ah our dear tzuyu, let's go back to practice now." momo unnie said and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. they posted another picture of them after their concert on their twitter account.

"wait, i'm gonna go and check if they posted anything on their instagram." i said. "yah, you don't want their fans to bombard you with their hate messages again right?" she asked.

"it was an accident okay." i answered. jin oppa posted first. the others haven't posted yet.

"girls, let's go!" nayeon unnie called us. i turned off my phone and put it on my bag.

"what happened to sana unnie?" i asked. "well, she saw jin oppa's post."

"it's because my baby is so handsome." she said. "jin oppa is worldwide handsome of course."

"but my jagi is the most handsome man in the world last year." i said, smiling at them. "yeah and you're also number one that's why you two trended all over the world last year." jihyo unnie said.

"yah, let's focus first, we're coming back soon." jeong unnie said as she ties her hair. "don't talk about your boyfriends right now."

"says the one who talks about her boyfriend before sleeping."

"atleast, i'm don't always talk about him. unlike you, you're not raping yoongi whenever you dream about him right?"

"YAH!! YOO JEONGYEON!!" jeongyeon unnie ran away from her laughing. "YAH COME BACK HERE!! YOU KNOW I CAN'T RUN!!"

"because i'm not old like you." jeong unnie continued to tease her.

"YAAH!!"

"girls, let's practice now."

"you better prepare later!" nayeon unnie glared at jeong unnie while she just laughed. i shake my head and laughed at them as we went to our places.

---------

jungkook

"i want to go home now!" jimin hyung rolled over the bed. we're sharing room with taehyung hyung but he's with hoseok hyung right now, they went out to buy snacks. and ever since the two left, jimin hyung started sulking.

"i miss mina, i can't wait to hug her."

"i want to see her in person, i want to feel her, i want to--"

"yah! park jimin! stop sulking! i can't focus!" i shouted. "YAH! I'M TWO YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!!"

"if you want to see her then go back to seoul---"

"but she might be busy, the girls are coming back soon. us too actually but WAAA!! I MISS HER SO MUCH!!" and then he buried his face on the pillow and wiggled his feet. yeah, he's two years older than me yet he acts like he's still a kid, his height too actually.

then the door opened. "i got us some food--oh! what happened to jiminie?!" v hyung widened his eyes. i shrugged and continued playing. "waeyo?"

he looked up and started to shake v hyung. "i miss my minari!!"

"waaa!!" v hyung face-palmed. "i miss her! i want to go home!"

"you know what? we should just eat and play something." he said and put the plastics on the bed. jin and namjoon hyung are sharing the first room while yoongi and hoseok hyung are sharing the second while the three of us are sharing the biggest room.

"kook let's eat!" v hyung called. "wait i'm going to win in 5 seconds." i said and....

"YES!! I GOT ANOTHER GOLD STAR!!" i said and went to them. i started to eat too. while jimin hyung ate while hugging the pillow. oh right, i remember, whenever our groups meet at award shows, mina is not present because she's fighting her anxiety.