51

tzuyu

#TzuKook trended worldwide again after the couple's first public appearance after for more than 3 months after their dating news!

bangtanpink @lalikookie
Can't believe these idiots are trending ***kook again. duh! Why not trend LisKook instead?! I'm sure JK is missing his girlfriend!

armyonce @tzukookisR.E.A.L
replying to @lalikookie
*inserts a fancam video of jungkook showing thumbs ups to tzuyu*

bangtwiceu @tzukookies
replying to @lalikookie and @tzukookisR.E.A.L
Hope that video shuts the hell you up!

bangtan sonyeondan! @armyforevah
I'm starting to love their relationship, our Jungkook looks like he really loves her.

bangtan is ours!! @jeongguk
replting @armyforevah
gURL NO!! THAT BITCH IS PLAYING WITH HIM!!

"chou tzuyu." i immediately turned off my phone and smiled at him.

he's here already?! AAA 2020 ended 25 minutes ago. the unnies already went home and while i went to their waiting room to wait for jungkook since we're going to han river tonight.

"mwoya?" i asked as i stand up. "your phone."

"aniyo." i said and put my phone back to my bag. "your phone--"

"okay okay, i'm sorry. someone commented that she thinks of supporting us now." i said as i walked towards him. i hugged his waist and buried my head on his neck.

"stop acting cute."

"so do you want me to act like i'm mad at you huh?" i looked at him.

"no, not like that. you're too cute to handle." i giggled at him.

"jagi." he called as he started to caress my hair. "hmm?"

"do you want to go to busan?" i looked at him. "wae?"

"so you can bond with my family?" he asked. "i want to, but our schedules."

"we're free for three days and after that, we need to attend TFMA." he said.

"are you saying that we should go to busan tonight?" i asked. he nodded.

"okay." i answered. "let's go now so you can pack your things." he said and broke the hug to get his bag.

"hyungs we're going now."

hoseok and jimin oppa waved their hands at us. the others are taking a nap, they are the last performers tonight and they really dominated the stage.

we went out and went to the parking lot. we met their manager on our way there. "hyung, tzuyu and i will go to busan tonight."

"mwo?" his eyes widened. "we'll be back before TFMA." he added.

"i'll tell bang pd-nim. tzuyu, inform your manager and your pd-nim okay." i nodded. "take care you two."

"thanks hyung." and we proceed to walk.

as soon as we got inside, he dialed his mother's number before starting the engine.

"jungkook-ah?"

"eomma." he called. "ne?"

"tzuyu and i will be there soon." he said. "mwo? you guys are going here?!"

"ne."

"omo! i'm excited! is she with you?"

"annyeong eomma." i greeted her. "tzuyu-ah! oh! i can't wait to see you two again after a year!"

"inform appa and hyung okay." he said as he stirred the wheel. "ne, take care." and then he ended the call.