70

tzuyu

i groaned and covered my face with the pillow. i don't know who's the person who keeps disturbing my sleep but i don't care is the person is a he or a she, all i care is i need to sleep because i'm tired!

i stayed up until 1 am because i watched some great movies.

i heard someone chuckled. i opened my eyes because it sounds familiar. as soon as moved the pillow away from my face, i heard a 'click'

"why are you here?!" i sat up. "look how beautiful you are." he showed me his camera.

"yah! beautiful?! i looked like a trash!"  i grabbed the pillow and i was about to hit him with this but he grabbed it away from me.

"and why are you here?! as far as i know you're in america!" i asked again. "it's october 21, tzu. we have no schedules for the whole week so we flew back here in korea last night."

oh yeah, i remember. "let's go and eat lunch."

"lunch?!" i asked. he nodded. "yah, i've been waking you up for more than an hour."

oh.

i just shrugged and stood up and went to the bathroom. "tell me, what time did you sleep?" he asked.

"1 am." i answered. "yah! why?!"

"can i just brush my teeth first?" i asked. he crossed his arms and tch-ed. i took it as a 'yes' and continued to brush my teeth.

"i watched some great movies, including avengers." i answered. "you're just saying that because you don't want me to scold your for staying up until 1 am."

"then don't believe me, i'm gonna watch endgame later." i said and exited the room.

"i'm gonna join you." he wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we made our way to the kitchen. "tch."

"let's watch it when we are on our way to hawaii."

"why are we going to hawaii?" i asked. "since we have a one week break and our next destination is in hawaii, the hyungs said we'll go back to korea and fetch the nine of you."

"you mean we're having a vacation?" he nodded. "but the baby..."

"it's going to be fine, don't worry. i asked jyp pd-nim if you can travel, he said yes but when you reached your 5th month, well, that's where it ends."

"well okay! i'm gonna go and pack our things after we eat lunch!"

i was energetic before we eat lunch, when we're finally eating and after we ate. i'm so excited because this is going to be my 3rd time going to hawaii! the unnies and i have been there before but only for our concert, nayeon unnie went there alone in 2019 because she became the cover of a popular magazine.

i ran upstairs as soon as we finished eating lunch. i was busy packing our things when he finally entered our room and helped me packing while he talked with the oppas, except yoongi oppa because nayeon unnie is the one who answered his phone. she said that oppa fell asleep while they are packing their things.

jin oppa tried his best to wake him up, but it seems like yoongi oppa is in a really deep sleep so they just let him. even though they know he's going to fall asleep on our way to hawaii.

it was almost 4 in the afternoon when we finally finished packing our clothes. and it was 4:45 in the afternoon when jungkook and i had finished taking a bath.

well, i think it's not good to call 'taking a bath', maybe the word 'trying to consume the water' might be the best.

it's not my fault that he went inside while i'm enjoying playing with the bubbles in the bathtub and he told me that we should consume the water and there, it happened.