XX - Lisa

Don't forget to vote & comment!
***

I hummed to myself as I twirled Jisoo's scarf around my palm, the same scarf she had lent me the last time

I hummed to myself as I twirled Jisoo's scarf around my palm, the same scarf she had lent me the last time. Striding towards my couch to sit down, I then kicked off my heels and pulled out my phone to reread the message I had received.

Jisoo
Hey, sorry
Something came up, let's take a rain check. Okay?

Not gonna lie, I felt disappointed but I tried not to let it get the best of me. I should probably just go out for tonight, anyway.

"Hoseok-ah!" I exclaimed after he picked up on the second ring.

"Oh, what is it? I thought you were on your little date with your girl?" He asked from the other line.

I let out an exhausted sigh. "I thought so too, unfortunately she can't make it so we're taking a rain check."

"That's a bummer, we're busy people anyway." Hoseok copied my sigh. "There's always another day to carry out stage one of the plan. Oh and could you send me the schedule for the choreography lessons this week? I just can't seem to find mine..."

"Sure," Suddenly an idea popped up in my head. "Say Hoseok, are you busy tonight?"

"Tonight? Busy?" He took a sharp intake of breath. "Not really. Why?"

"Let's go out tonight! Whaddaya say?" I ask excitedly. "Doesn't one of friends own a club?"

"Club? Uhm, I don't know Lisa. Maybe ano—"

"C'mon please! I'm already in the mood and don't wanna go alone," I then turned my voice into babe aegyo. "You wouldn't want your friend to stay at home, all dolled up and bored, would you?"

After a few more minutes of pestering, Hoseok finally gave in and decided to join me to one of the clubs. Under one condition, that he's gonna bring his fiancé along. I didn't mind at all since I haven't seen Yoongi in such a long time.

But once we were on the club and had a few shots, I began to slowly regret as I was left watching his partner attack his lips at the table the three of us sat at.

Yoongi looked so petite and cute, as he sat on Hoseok's lap. His once mint green hair was now a natural black, which grew a bit more at the back and looks like the early stages of a mullet.

I pouted to myself. Damn, I'm so single and alone. Deciding to get myself another drink, I awkwardly got up and made my way towards the bar. Avoiding sweaty swaying bodies.

"One passionfruit cocktail, please," I said to the back of a bartender as I plopped myself up on a stool. "Just lay off on the alcohol."

The bartender nodded and began to prepare my drink as I sat and watched, my head resting on the palm of my hand. The fact that Jisoo is engaged hasn't sunk in, yet. Who am I kidding, that woman's just too perfect for me anyway.

I don't even have an inkling of hope that this plan, Hoseok has come up with will even work. I'm only going forward with it because I really want to convince myself otherwise.

"You seem down," The bartender suddenly spoke up, earning my attention. "Any particular reason, may I ask?"

I looked up, meeting a brunette male with a pretty smile. I forced my lips to turn up and shook my head. "It's not that big of a all."

"Aish," He leans forward on both his forearms and narrows his eyes at me. As if he's analyzing every emotion on my face. "It seems like it's affecting you, a lot. Come on, just spill."

I burst out in a light chuckle, as he withdrew from the countertop. Placing my drink in my of me. "That's just me overthinking a lot, really it's no big of a deal."

He didn't reply, instead he looked at me in silence for a minute or two before nodding in understanding.

"Fine, if you say so," He sighed, turning to serve another customer. I squinted, trying to catch his name on his name tag.

He then appeared in front of me, while making another customer's drink. "But let me just butt in and say that whoever bailed on you, are probably regretting it."

Pfft, I wish.

"Thank you," I managed to get a better view of his name tag and slowly said it. "Kim Mingyu?"

He smiled brightly, placing a glass of margarita in front of me and casually winked. "It's on the house, cheer up."