Prologue

She swayed towards the corner of the enormous room, blending in with the cream walls while sipping on the glass of champagne she carried with the tips of her fingers. Where was the newlyweds? She thought to herself, scanning through the crowd until it landed on the two lovebirds. A little smile began to tug the edges of her lips, pulling up only for it to instantly drop the next second.

Besides the newlywed couple, stood the most beautiful silhouette of a woman. The light that had escaped through the window shone onto her jet black hair which cascaded down her back and stopped just above her waist. Lisa took a step forward and placed her champagne onto one of the tables, her eyes never leaving the mysterious girl's form even for a second.

Was she a friend of Jennie's wife?

A bubbly laughter suddenly escaped from her coral painted lips and Lisa felt as if the ballroom had brightened up ten times more. Lisa didn't know what kind of spell this woman had placed her on but she wasn't complaining about it. Slipping passed many of the guests, Lisa tried not to lose sight of her newly found eye candy and allowed the magnetic force of a beauty to pull her towards her without even doing anything.

"Jennie," Lisa breathed out, stopping besides the brunette.

Upon hearing a new voice, the raven beauty licked up her head and locked gazes with the other. Lisa could've sworn she felt butterflies fluttering within her stomach by just having eye contact with the woman.

The girl's hazel brown eyes didn't leave Lisa's which caused a little hope to light up that in her that perhaps, just maybe, she felt the same tugging attraction to her.

"Lisa! Where have you been, I wasn't able to find you after our last chat," Jennie speaks up, she then turns to her wife and friend. "This is Lisa, remember I mentioned her before?"

Her wife who had met the girl before nodded towards her before the attention was turned towards the ravenette. Lisa watched as the mysterious girl shook her head, a smile curling on those precious lips.

"Ah, yes. You're partner in shopping as you've mentioned," She commented, connecting their gaze back together while the two newlyweds laughed. "I'm Jisoo. It's nice to meet you, Lisa."

"Yeah," Lisa found herself grinning, a wide and cheerful grin that reached her eyes. "It's nice to meet you, too."

Jennie and her wife, Chaeyoung had already found themselves being flooded by more guests who came by to wish them all the best and they were truly getting tired of it. The wifes exchanged a knowing look before turning around from the guests and grabbing two bouquets that was placed of the sidelines.

"Guess what time it is?" Chaeyoung announced. "That's right, so you single ladies better get in positions."

"Maybe these flowers will actually have some magic and will help you find your partner." Jennie giggled out, pecking Chaeyoung's cheek before they both could twirl around and have their backs facing the audience.

Jisoo edged near the group of gathering young and some middle aged woman who giggled in excitement. Lisa couldn't help but sigh and push herself away from them, feeling the urge to grab another glass of champagne.

She had been to many weddings before and in every single one, Lisa liked to exclude herself in the bouquet throwing. It just wasn't her thing and she enjoyed watching the entertainment from afar than being in it.

Spotting a tray that had a couple of glasses piled on it, Lisa made it her goal and get across the ballroom and to it. Even if it meant she had to walk behind the buzzing group awaiting to catch the flowers.

She sashayed across the floor, eyes now on the champagne when a sudden loud cheer of the group caught her off guard and made her look. That's when she spotted the beautiful bouquet of flowers flying in the air and out of reflex, lifted her hands and catching it with ease.

"And who's the lucky girls?" Chaeyoung inquired before turning around to see.

Everyone suddenly moved out of the way, leaving that familiar silhouette in the middle. Lisa blinked, trying to comprehend what just happened. Jisoo looked over her shoulder in hopes of finding the other person who had caught the flowers.

Jisoo smiled warmly when she recognized it was none other than Lisa, herself.

"And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen!" Jennie cheered. "Kim Jisoo and Lisa Manoban, we wish you the best in finding yourselves the love of your life."

VOTE AND COMMENT!

VOTE AND COMMENT!