XXX - Lisa

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Thank you all so much for 1K+ reads! 💜🖤
***

I sprawled myself across my bed, plugging in my laptop charger to the device before hitting the buttons

I sprawled myself across my bed, plugging in my laptop charger to the device before hitting the buttons. The girls were finally debuting today and unfortunately I had a mini photoshoot for my new campaign a few minutes before they went live so I couldn't be at the place with them.

Luckily I managed to finish up quickly so I could at least stream it, live. The countdown had began and I eagerly waited, sending Jisoo a message to congratulate the girls for me, afterwards.

It's been weeks since the Jisoo kissed me and ever since then we just couldn't seem to keep our hands off each other. I'll admit, we have yet to address the elephant in the room. Her being engaged , what exactly we were and what's going to happen next.

We were both ignoring it, too afraid to bring it up and just enjoyed each other's company. Fearing for the worse. But I knew we had to do so, not now of course, but someday.

The countdown was now at five and I brought in my bottom lip, nibbling at it in anticipation. They appeared on screen and i smiled widely, they looked beautiful.

As the song and dance progressed, I scrolled down to check out of comments. Many people were complimenting the song, the girls and concept. A few also applauded the choreography, mentioning Hoseok and my name.

But as I scrolled further down, my smile began to drop. Comments that had my name were soaring high in likes and replies. But it wasn't the good type I was hoping for.

Anonymous
They're already so amazing! Plus the choreography fits so well and is so complex, I heard Jung Hoseok and Lisa Manoban choreographed it! It's so *chefs kiss*
   |
    Anonymous
    Lisa Manoban? You mean that Thai dancer?
      |
       Anonymous
       Yep! She's really talented, you should check her channel out!
          |
           Anonymous
           Ew, no. Why would I? She's just a stupid dancer that came here to steal the spotlight. Why couldn't she just stay put in Thailand, ugh
              |
               Anonymous
               Why are you behaving like this? So what if she isn't Korean? There are many non Korean dancers and idols here, plus she was the one that got scouted. You're just giving her hate because you're jealous of her success.
                 |
                  Anonymous
                  Are you serious right now? Don't you know what happened? Go look her up.

I immediately closed my laptop shit, my chest began to heave up and down as I began to breathe heavily. I can't believe people are still bringing up the past now, what if this effects the girls' debut?

I stuffed my head into my bedsheets, breathing in and out slowly. I should probably keep a low profile until things calm down, I can't risk it. Picking up my phone, I was about to reply to Jisoo's text when I got a sudden call from a private number.

I gulped, not wanting to pick it up. It's probably the reporters, right?

I decline the call and switched my phone off. It shouldn't be blowing up this much, and it wouldn't if I stay inside. Curling up into a ball, I groaned in frustration. When will people stop?