XV - Jisoo

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

"Y-you have a boyfriend?" Lisa asks me after recovered from her choking fit

I nod my head, a smile creeping up onto my face. "Yeah, I believe I haven't mentioned him before so you're surprised."

"Mhm, you haven't," I watched as Lisa dabbed her lips dry from the water. "So tell me something about him."

Just then before I could reply, the waitress had brought our food over and I immediately took a giant sniff out of it. Wow, I'm now ten times hungrier than I was before.

"Let's see, he's really handsome, I'll admit," I picked up a spoon and scooped up some of the mac and cheese. "And quite the funny guy, you'll never go a day without hearing a dad joke from him. Even if he's on a business trip, he'll send a text if we're both busy and can't face time."

I hummed in satisfaction after taking a mouthful of my meal. Damn, this place is no joke. No wonder it got so popular within such a short amount of time. I scooped another spoonful and brought it towards Lisa's face.

"Here, you gotta try this!" I say excitedly.

Lisa smiles at my behavior and nods. She bends a bit forward and lets her fingers curl around my wrist to help me guide it towards her. As she closes her lips around the spoon, I focused more on the burning sensation, where her fingers touched my wrist but broke out of that thought once Lisa hummed in confirmation.

"That's amazing, I'm definitely rating this place a ten out of ten." She says, pointing towards her spaghetti  feeding me, like I did hers.

As soon as I got the saucy dish in my mouth, she pulled away a fast. I gave her a thumbs up since my mouth was a little full. She smiled, digging into her meal. "So, how did you two meet?"

It took me a moment to realize she meant my boyfriend and I and that's when a bittersweet smile was brought to my lips. "To be honest, we're together because of our families."

"Hm?" Lisa looks up at me, a little shocked with both her cheeks puffed out while she chewed. Aw, she looks so adorable.

I nod, picking at my food. "Yeah, Seokjin and I have no romantic feelings for each other, whatsoever. It's just and always been a mutual agreement between two business families. I mean, it's not like we hate each other. Seokjin and I have come to terms with it, after a lot of rebellious acts I must add. I mean, we are going to get married so there's no use hating him throughout our marriage too."