V - Jisoo

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

I tried my best to act as professional as I could, watching Lisa

I tried my best to act as professional as I could, watching Lisa. My eyes roamed over the younger's body which moved around smoothly. She hit the beats with such accuracy and made use of those long legs of hers.

Blinking away, I composed myself and looked down at the file I carried. I had to be fair when picking, just because I knew Lisa and was the one who suggested to audition– didn't mean I was going to give her the part. There was also two other managers who had to decide.

Once the end came near, Lisa struck a pose and stayed in that position. Without hesitation, i began to clap and soon the two other managers joined her.

Lisa got up from her pose and bowed, locking eyes with me. I blinked, taking a second to grin and gave her a thumbs up which caused Lisa's face to light up.

"Thank you for auditioning, Manoban," One of the managers began. "We'll contact you with the results."

Lisa bowed to them once again before bending down to grab her discarded jacket and headed out the studio. Biting on my bottom lip, I placed her file down and excused myself from the studio.

I stopped outside the door, to scan the room for the dirty blonde girl and once spotting her, I began to fast walk in her direction.

"Lisa!" I called out, earning the said girl's attention.

"What is it, Ji?" Lisa asks, stopping in her spot and turning around.

"You wanna," I bent forward, placing my palms against my kneecaps as I caught my breath. "Grab some coffee together after I'm done here?"

A bright smile stretched on Lisa's face. "Oh, definitely!"

***

Music played in the background at the café and I hummed along to it as we both got their drinks and seated themselves by the tables near the back area. As soon as we sat, I exploded.

"That was amazing, I never saw someone dance like that before! You're truly talented, how long have you been dancing for? I also checked out your channel, too!"

Lisa's cheeks went red at all of the compliments and simply waved me off. "Thanks but there's still a lot of room for improvement. And I've been dancing ever since I can remember, it's something I'm really passionate about."

I giggled, taking a sip of my hot chocolate. "As I've said, you're amazing."

Lisa twirled her straw around and moved the ice in her Caramel Frappuccino before speaking. "Say, Ji, have you ever had sex with a female before?"

The sudden question had me taking a large amount of my drink in my mouth only for it to burn my tongue but I forced down my throat. "W-what? No, I haven't."

Lisa chuckled at my reply. "I bet Chaeyoung and Jennie haven't left their bed ever since they got to their honeymoon spot."

Heat rose to my cheeks at the thought and nodded my head in agreement, picking up the mug for another sip.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Ji?"

This time, I couldn't save myself and began choking on the hot chocolate.