XXVIII - Lisa

Don't forget to vote and comment!
***

To tell you the truth, I have no idea as to what came over me

To tell you the truth, I have no idea as to what came over me. Maybe it was Jisoo's red face that had boasted my confidence but as the girl continued to stare at him with innocent round eyes after my suggestion— I felt awfully guilty.

I leaned forward, placing my head on her right shoulder and wrapping my arms around her waist in a hug. I should just stop, doing all of this will really ruin my friendship with her. Unless it's already ruined.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized, squeezing my eyes shut. "I knew you were straight, heck you even told me yourself but I kept making moves on you. I'll stop, I don't want to make you uncomfortable anymore."

I began to pull away from Jisoo, noticing how her eyes were glued onto the coffee table over my shoulder. I gulped and began to peel myself off of her lap.

"W-wait," Jisoo whispered, this time it was her hands on my hips. Keeping me from moving from her lap as she locked eyes with mine.

I stared at her curiously, waiting for her to go on but the girl kept stuttering. Mixing up her words and fluttering her eyes shyly. I couldn't help but smile at the amount of cuteness she radiated.

I bent forward to peck her nose, silencing her. "You're so adorable."

I watched as she gulped, taking in a deep breath before meeting my eyes again. "You're right, let's try it."

I frowned, a bit confused for a second. "Try wha—"

She came forward, pressing her ombre cherry lips onto my own. My eyes widened while hers were shut close.

Kim Jisoo was kissing me.

I repeat, the Kim Jisoo was pressing her lips onto my own.