IV - Lisa

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

I hummed out a tune as I drove into the company's parking lot, entering the building but not before I showed the invite message I had received to security

I hummed out a tune as I drove into the company's parking lot, entering the building but not before I showed the invite message I had received to security. It's been a week since Jisoo had called and informed me that I could show up at the company for the audition.

I didn't know whether I would even get the part, reason being that a lot of famous choreographers were also auditioning. I wasn't the type who will feel bad about not being able to get the part but I knew that if I didn't get this one, I have to find another reason for me to keep seeing and meeting up with Jisoo.

"You can wait inside, someone will call you one by one." One of security guards that escorted me, stated, leaving me and going back to his post.

I stared at the door in front of me before pushing it open and walking in. Immediately faces of a few well-known choreographers came into view and I didn't know how to react but blush and give them a 90 degree bow.

I take a seat on one of the chairs and awkwardly pulls out my phone, scrolling through comments on my latest uploaded Lili's Film. All the while stealing glances and fangirling in the inside.

Soon my name was called and I followed the staff member to the connected dance studio, not missing the three managers that sat behind a desk at the front of the studio. I didn't care about the other two people who conversed with themselves, no, I was more interested in the girl who stood next to them while flipping through a file.

Who knew Kim Jisoo would look this good in glasses?

"Good Day, Lalisa Manoban," One of the middle aged male's who sat behind the desk greeted me.

I nodded in acknowledgement but my eyes were on the girl who had shot their head up at the mention of her name. I couldn't help but smile at her.

"I'm sure you've done this many times but I'll go over it once again," Jisoo spoke, returning the my smile. "We have sent you the debut song of Supernova and now we will play it and see what you have done with it, in choreographing wise, obviously."

"Yep, I understand." I nodded and stretched my body for a few seconds before getting into stance. "Cue."

And then the music played.