XXVI - Lisa

Don't forget to vote and comment!
***

It's been a week and since I was no more teaching the choreography for the girls at the company, it also meant I didn't get to see Jisoo as much as before

It's been a week and since I was no more teaching the choreography for the girls at the company, it also meant I didn't get to see Jisoo as much as before. I mean we did go get lunch two days ago but that still, let me sulk.

We have both somehow ignored what had happened in the car, neither of us daring to bring up the incident. Mainly because I'm just too scared for what will happen next. Rejection? Misunderstanding to what that meant? Ugh, I don't know so that's exactly why I'm ignoring it. I just touched her freaking leg, why in the heaven's am I reacting like this.

Since it was a week day and none of us had anything going on, we've decided to hang out. At my place with a little Netflix and chill date. Shit, I'm calling it a date already.

Placing a bag of popcorn in the microwave to pop, I then grabbed a bottle of Coke from the fridge. I stood in the middle of the kitchen, contemplating whether or not I should order the pizza now or when she gets here so she can choose the toppings.

Just then my door bell rang, signaling the said girl was here. Or it could also be Hoseok coming to lecture me again, I swear one day I'll end him. Pulling open the door, I grinned widely at the girl who had her raven black hair pulled up into a pony with a baggy grey hoodie on.

"Geez, you look comfy. More comfy than my home." I chuckled, widening the door to let her in.

She hauled a packet inside with her, to which I believe are more snacks. "You said Netflix and chill, this is how I Netflix and chill."

She placed the packet on my kitchen counter and twisted around on the soles of her feet to face me. "I picked up some pastries from the bakery. Hope you like, strawberry jam, chocolate and vanilla?"

"I do," I walked over to her, shooting her a quick wink as I passed by and grabbed the remote. "Here, catch. You pick the movie while I get the pizza, any specific toppings?"

She placed the top of the remote on her chin, frowning in thought. "Pepperoni? Oh, have you ever tried Pineapple on pizza?"

I pouted, trying to think. "I'm not sure, no, I haven't. I heard that a lot of people don't like it."

She was the one who winked at me this time. "That's what they say. Chaeyoung really likes so why don't we try it. What do you say?"

I hummed, picking up my phone and dialing. "Okay then. So one pineapple and one pepperoni?"

Jisoo nodded and plopped down on my couch, comfortably as I leaned against the counter. Her eyes turned into innocent puppy eyes, as she stared at the screen and scrolled down the list.

I restrained a giggle. Damn, she's cute.

"Hello, this is Domino's pizza. How may I help you?"

"Eh," I broke out of my thoughts. "Do y'all sell pizza?"

An horrified expression consumed my face as I realized what I had just said. Jisoo, who had heard what I said— stared at me with wide before bursting out into silent laughter.

I turned around to face the counter, my ears beginning to burn in embarrassment. "Haha, yeah of course you do. I'd like to place an order..."

After having to order, I walked sulkily to the couch and slumped myself next to Jisoo. I knew she was trying not to laugh but she didn't try hard enough.

"D-do you sell p-pizza?" She repeated again, in-between fits of laughter.

"Aish," I threw a couch pillow in her direction before taking another one and burying my face on it. "Let's not talk about that, I'm already dying inside."

Jisoo — who had unsuccessfully dodged the pillow — calmed herself her while waving her hands in defense. "Okay, okay fine. Here, I don't know which to pick so go ahead."

I took the remote from her hand, slightly grazing her knuckles. I cleared my throat, trying to take no mind to such a simple gesture and began scrolling to my list.

"Ah," I pointed to a specific movie. "Have you watched The Handmaiden yet?"

She shook her head in denial. "No I haven't, what's it about?"

I couldn't help but smirk, selecting the movie and getting up to retrieve the popcorn in the microwave.

"You'll see."