XXIX - Jisoo

Don't forget to vote and comment!
***

I surprised myself when I kissed her but that didn't stop me

I surprised myself when I kissed her but that didn't stop me. Curling my arms around Lisa's waist, I locked her in and pulled her closer. Lisa made a small noise when I did so and it made my confidence boast even more.

I began to lightly tilt my head, taking more of her in. I wasn't an expert in kissing, but I knew some stuff. And I realized some stuff too. Kissing a girl was so perfect. Having her petite form on me with those soft pretty lips pressing up against mine.

Lisa had just ran and tangled my hair in her fingers one of our phones went off. She was the first to pull back, looking down at innocently with swollen lips.

"Uhm, your phone..." She whispered, gesturing towards said object on the coffee table. Lisa for off of Jisoo, sliding onto the space on the couch next to her.

I rubbed my temples and pursed my lips as I glared at the blaring ringing device. Lisa broke out into fits of laughter next to me. "Jesus Christ Jisoo, just pick it up. You look as if you're gonna murder it."

I glanced at her sideway, reaching for the phone. "It disturbed us, I was thinking of throwing it across the room."

Lisa chuckled. "My Jichu."

I knew my face was redder than if can possible be, due to the intense kiss and the little nickname too. I swiped right on the contact without even reading the contact ID.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jisoo, I need you to come to the office." My father's voice sounded from the other end.

I frowned, today always was my day off. So this was new. "Why? I thought we finished revising the girl's schedule, yesterday?"

"It's not about that," He sighed from the other end and for some reason my gut twisted with a bad feeling. "There's some important matters we need to discuss, come by the office now."

Before I could dig and ask anything else, he had cut the call. I pulled the phone away from my ears and glanced at Lisa who smiled sweetly at me.

"Go ahead, we can catch up later." She said, grabbing my bag for me.

"Sorry." I whispered, disappointed in myself that I was leaving right after kissing her. "Uhm, about that kiss—"

Lisa cut me off by pecking my lips lightly. "It's fine."

———

I barge into my father's office, huffing as I got to his desk. Still annoyed that he disturbed Lisa and I.

"What is it?" I asked.

He looked up from his laptop screen before turning it around and pushing it closer to me. The screen displayed a lot of articles and another tab filled with comments. I narrowed my eyes, trying to read them without my glasses and contact lenses.

Once I read a couple of the comments my eyes widened. "This is—"

"Yeah, the media found out that Lisa Manoban had taken part into choreographing the girl's debut single and it had sparked a lot of unwanted rumours and attention."