XL - Lisa

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

I could hear my own heartbeat in my ears as I scanned the insides of her hotel room. It looked like it was only her here but I was still cautious.i looked at her in the eyes for a few seconds, catching my breath.

"Are you alone?" I inquired, quietly.

Jisoo wasn't able to complete her nod because I pushed her further inside the room by her shoulders and slammed the door behind me. Latching myself onto her lips, it appeared we both were scared and hungry for each other's touch because the next thing I knew was that we were making out with me on top of her on the bed and her hands skimming the waistband of my pants before sliding up my shirt.

I broke off our kiss and looked down at a flushed Jisoo with blurry eyes. "I really don't know what you see me as, we never really had that talk but one thing is for sure; I fucking love you, Jisoo."

Jisoo stared back at me with wide eyes, her face getting redder than it already is. She seemed shocked and I allowed myself to carry on. "Why did you just leave without telling me anything? Were you that eager to get married to him? As soon as I found out, I knew I couldn't just leave it be. I wasn't gonna let someone who made me feel like this, leave so easily. Everything you did, from the first day we met made my heart beat faster and I for butterflies every time I saw you. It's just— like I just— I'm intoxicated with everything you do! With who you are and—"

I wasn't able to finish my complicated confession because Jisoo had now pushed herself up by the support of her elbows and pecked me lightly on the lips.

"I'm glad I wasn't the only one with such crazy emotions." Jisoo confessed, smiling shyly.

It took me a few seconds to register what she had said before I began to squeal and pull her into a big brace. We both rolled onto our sides on the bed in each other's arms.

"Ever since we met it's been like I've found something I've been looking for," Jisoo began to whisper into my hair after we whitened down. "Something that Seokjin and I, lacked."

I moved my head away from her bosom in order to look at her in the eyes. "Please don't marry him."

Jisoo opened her mouth to respond when we were silenced by someone standing by the door, clearing their throat.

Jisoo and I jumped up into sitting positions only to find Seokjin awkwardly rubbing the back of his head.