XIV - Lisa

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

"I mean, it could be if you wanted it too

"I mean, it could be if you wanted it too."

Instant regret surged through me after I realized that I had said it out loud. I mentally groaned and glued my eyes onto the table, finding the decorative napkins to be quite the interest. Great, she's going to be so freaked out and uncomfortable by me now. She probably would walk out, any second.

I picked my gaze up, hesitantly and ready to apologize when I noticed her pursed lips which appeared to be restraining back for a smile soon broke out along with her bubbly laughter. I stared at her in utter shock for a minute.

"Y'know, I'll just take you as my new girlfriend." She giggled out and I soon caught her contagious smile.

I felt the friendliness in her voice and calmed down. Her taking that statement in a friendly way is way better than what I expected. I wouldn't let this get to me since it is a start.

"Yeah!" I stretched out my hand across the table to meet her fist bump.

"Here's your cranberry juice and water." The waitress from earlier on said, placing two glasses of water and another two of juice. We thanked her before I reached out for my water and began sipping on it.

"I'm really glad we were able to become friends, I have have a lot and half of them are usually overseas." Jisoo says, staring off to space.

"I'm happy too, ever since I came to Korea, it's always been work, work, work. And whenever I do have free time, I'm by myself." I confessed.

"I guess we're just meant to be then," She giggled again. "You could probably whisk me away from my boyfriend and I won't even complain."

That's when the water in my throat decided to take a different route and left me choking nad gasping for air. Jisoo nearly jump off of her seat, making sure I was alright but all that ran through my head was...

The girl was already in a relationship and I had no right to interfere. What the hell was I even thinking in the first place, ugh.