XVIII - Lisa

Don't forget to vote and comment!
***

I stretched my body, bending forward so that the tips of my fingers teaches my toes before I fell flat on my back

I stretched my body, bending forward so that the tips of my fingers teaches my toes before I fell flat on my back. Staring at the dance studio's ceiling lights. It was another day of teaching the girls the choreography.

They have memorized the moves well and I  didn't have to do much except direct them and point out mistakes, just one of week of mastering this choreography and then I heard they'll be shooting the music video.

I haven't seen Jisoo since our dinner date few days ago, nor had she come in with the girls today. Perhaps she was busy with other stuff, I mean she is a manager. I was disappointed but I didn't let it show.

"They learn fast, I think one or two more days will do just fine instead of this two week deadline." Hoseok commented, laying down on his back next to me.

I chuckled. "I mean they're also professionals, they've trained for years so I'm not surprised."

"Oh yeah," He said, sheepishly. "I forgot."

I playfully slapped his arm and laughed. "So how's things with Yoongi? I never asked you."

At the mention of the older's name, Hoseok broke out into a huge grin and bent his head down shyly.

"Ooooh, what's this? Mr. Jung, what are t you telling me?" I asked, nudging his shoulder with my own.

"It's just that," He chuckled, playing with his shoe laces. "We're engaged."

"Ahhhh!" I screamed, throwing my hands around him. "I knew it! I knew it! You two were meant to be, yeeeh! Congratulations!"

"Haha, thanks. But what about you? For all I know, you weren't dating while at the academy. Are you now?" He questioned curiously, his eyes widening with innocence.

I smiled, shaking my head and looking in my of me. "No, I'm not. But I am quite interested in someone, recently. But it's not like I'll even have a chance or anything, she's engaged and I'm pretty sure is straight."

Hoseok didn't say anything about it but rubbed my shoulder, comforting. "That's a shame, but you do realize I've turned a straight man to who is my fiancé?"

I pushed him away from him, resisting the urge to giggle. "Aish, Hoseok-ah. Don't start dictating your love story again, it's forever engraved in my mind."

He faked being hurt, placing a hand on his chest. "It's the most beautiful love story in my eyes! Okay, okay, but seriously. Do you really like her?"

I shrugged, unsure myself. "I really don't know. The first time I saw her, all I wanted to do is become friends and perhaps something more with her. It was obvious that I was driven by lust back then, but after getting to know and talk... She's really sweet person, cute, she cares a lot, clumsy and drops things a lot, haha. And oh my god, I can listen to her talk for years!"

I fell backwards, flat on my back again. "There's still so much I want to know about her. Maybe I'll get over this crush and we can be best friends?"

Hoseok who hasn't said a thing or even moved just nodded. "You like her, that's for sure but do you really just want to stay her friend?"

"Hoseok, did you even hear what I said? She's even engaged—"

"Ah, yeah. I forgot, she's in love with someone else." Hoseok said, nodding to himself in realization.

I bit my bottom lip, the words at the tip of my tongue about to spill out. Sighing, I just let go. "Not really, it was an arranged marriage between company families."

Hoseok's eyes widened and he leans down to pull me up and shake my shoulders. "So there's nothing to feel guilty about—"

"No, there is. If I break off their engagement, then their families will be fuming. And even if they won't, how the hell am I going to make her see me more than just a friend?!"

"Well," Hoseok leaned in, towards my ear. "Isn't this where I step in?"

"But aren't we overstepping the boundaries?"

"Huh?"

I sighed and grabbed both his hands. "Imagine a straight person coming up to you and say, 'I bet I can make you straight?'"

"Ergh," Hoseok fake gagged. "Okay fine, I get your point. But we won't do it like that or anything! You're just gonna show her the really you, flaunt your beauty and just wait for her to fall."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Are you speaking from experience? Is that how you got Yoongi into your bed?"

"I—"

"Just kidding, hehe." I grinned.

Y'know what, maybe I should do as Hoseok says. I shouldn't make it too obvious though, I don't want to lose a friend that I've found in her.