LIX - Jisoo

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

"Damn, girl," Himari whistled while putting the buttons of my wedding dress. "Who knew you'd have such defined abs? I would've expected Lisa, since she's the dancer."

I chuckled. "I may or may not have started taking up Pilates a few weeks ago- oof, Himari, that's too tight!"

"Oops."

"I'm guessing you've been taking up Pilates, specifically for your wedding night." Chaeyoung who was sitting through the makeup, stated with a wink. My cheeks burned.

It's been six months since the proposal and finally, the wedding day that we've been anticipating was today. With my co-manager that I became really attached too and Chaeyoung, they helped me out with her dress and makeup.

"Say, have you spoken to your mother again?" Chaeyoung brought up the topic which I had been avoiding.

"Yes," Jisoo sighed. "I tried but she kept putting me down until she finally admitted that she was disgusted with everything."

Ever since the break up with Seokjin and when I began to date Lisa, she's always been skeptical and treated me different. She never wanted to admit her true feelings and I didn't want to confront her about it, either. That is until my pressuring of her coming to the wedding made her confess.

"What a bitch." Himari hissed earning Chaeyoung to choke up at her straightforwardness.

"I know," I pursed my lips together. "I just don't get what's so hard to accept. But my father was ready to step in and support me anytime so at least I have him."

"Your dad's cool," Chaeyoung stated, nodding along with Himari who agreed. "Remember the time when he caught me taking his favourite whiskey from his cupboard?"

I burst out laughing. "He literally only took the bottle from you to pour you and glass."

"He's quite intimidating, though." Himari shivered.

"Knock, knock~" A cheery voice called out followed by a small knock before the door creaked open a bit.

In popped Lisa's mother who grinned. "I've come to help out, is that okay?"

"Eomeoni!" I laughed, gesturing her inside. "I didn't expect you."

"Oh please, my daughter is finally tying the knot to a magnificent person like you," Lisa's mother sashayed towards me and kissed my forehead, gently. "And you think I wouldn't come to at least greet you? I love the both of you very much."

I couldn't suppress my heart as it tugged and smiled softly. "Thank you."

Lisa's mother returned the smile, before putting distance between the two of us. "Now c'mon, twirl. I wanna see how gorgeous you look. Because with or without the dress, Lisa's gonna be drooling."

"Eomeoni!"