X - Lisa

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

I sat on the wooden floor of the dance studio, my legs spread out in front of me while I kept breathing through my mouth

I sat on the wooden floor of the dance studio, my legs spread out in front of me while I kept breathing through my mouth. With tissues stuffed in both my nostrils, I managed to get in a good dance session with the girls and with the help of Hoseok so this time schedule wasn't a complete waste. Groaning, I stretched out my arms in front of me and sighed.

"First day and it's already eventful."

I picked up my gaze and found Jisoo standing next to me, a water bottle in her palm which was extended in a offer to me. I smiled, taking it and pulling out the tissues from my nose.

 "No kidding, they're quite the excited bunch." I commented, twisting open the cap while Jisoo sat down on the floor with me.

"They're going to debut soon, so of course they are. I just hope we can get everything done without any complications." Jisoo said, staring at her hands. "Say, you're a pretty good dancer and teacher. When did you start?"

"A-ah, thanks," I stumbled over my words as a blush creeped up my cheeks at the compliment. "I've actually been dancing since I can remember, entered a lot of dance competitions in Thailand before auditioning at an agency which led me to come to South Korea."

"You auditioned... Then how did you become an independent dancer?" Jisoo asked out of curiosity, her dark brown eyes staring straight at me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I participated on an Idol survival show where we had to do our best to finally debut in the group but unfortunately I was eliminated and so just ended but quitting the whole idol trainee because I felt like I was aiming and wasting my years for something that I may not even achieve. So here I am!"

Jisoo who had somehow gotten closer to me as I spoke, now leaned her back against the mirror and mouthed out a 'wow'. "So you had vocal training too, right?!"

"Hell yes and hell no, I ain't gonna sing now. I mainly focused on rapping during my trainee period." I said, waving my hand in dismissal.

Jisoo pouted. "Which company were you in?"

I smiled and lifted a finger to my lips. "That's a secret."

Her whole expression fell as she deadpanned. "Y'know I can easily find out from the internet."

"Shit, you're right! I-"

My phone buzzed next to me and I realized that I had a photoshoot appointment after this. Turning to Jisoo, I ran my fingers through her hair and ruffled it up as I began to get back on my feet. "Unfortunately, I have to cut our time short, Ji. Say, you wanna get dinner tonight? if you're not busy, that is...?"

Jisoo patted at he ruffled hair and smiled up at me. "Sure, I have all the time in the world after work."

"That's that, then," I bent down, to her sitting figure and pecked her gently on her forehead. Twisting and walking away just as fast so she wouldn't be able to see my red face. "I'll pick you up so text me whenever you're ready!"