XXXVI - Lisa

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

"Jichu~" I greeted Jisoo after noticing her figure that began to approach my car in the parking lot

"Jichu~" I greeted Jisoo after noticing her figure that began to approach my car in the parking lot. "Are you sure that your fiancé is okay with you going out?"

She sent me a small smile and helped herself into the passenger seat. "Well, you heard him yourself on the phone, didn't you? He said he's okay with it."

I kept staring at Jisoo as she fastened the seatbelt around herself. She appeared uneasy and sullen about something but I didn't to say anything. She  continued to fiddle with the seatbelt, the buckle part slipping through her grasp. I bent over her lap and buckled her seatbelt myself.

With my hands still on her thigh, I didn't move away and instead turned my head to face her flushed face which was a few inches from mine. I smiled shyly before giving her a quick peck on her lips. As I pulled away, Jisoo seized the opportunity in cupping my face with both her hands and brought me in for a longer and blissful kiss.

I always get taken aback by surprise whenever Jisoo makes the first move. It makes the butterflies in my stomach go crazy and I loved it.

Melting into the kiss, I began to deepen the kiss more and pushed her further into the seat as I did so before we both pulled away for air.

"I missed you." She muttered, fingers caressing my cheek before sinking into my hair.

"Me too," I booped her nose with mine before plopping back down in my seat. I roared the engine back to life before glancing at Jisoo. "How about we change our destination?"

"Huh?" I blinked curiously. "I thought we were going bowling?"

"Yeah, we were." I nodded. "Or do you want to go get some alcohol and party a little? Y'know, let loose?"

I swore, I saw Jisoo's eyes sparkle. "So a club?"

I stared at her for a few silent passing seconds before bursting out in a giggle. "Will my Jichu be okay with that?"

"You know I have been to clubs before." She declared, puffing out her cheeks in a pout.

"I never doubted you for a second."

***

"Woaaahh, this looks like an luxury club," Jisoo states in awe as they walk through the entry and into the main area. "I've never been to this one, before."

"That's because it recently opened up and I'm friends with the owner," I shot Jisoo a quick wink before dragging her towards the bar counter. "What would you like to drink."

"Anything you're having." She replied louder due to the background music as she still gazed around the interior of the club.

I nodded and goth us both the same drinks before looking behind me, at Jisoo. From her comfortable clothing from before, she was now in my skirt and blouse that she chose herself, from my closet when we made a stop there to change. I didn't expect her to fit in it, because I've always been told how skinny I was but seeing how my clothes fitted her like a glove, I smiled.

She looked so cute.

"So Jisoo," I began, once we were both sitting down and looking at everyone with our drinks in our hands. "I didn't want to bring this up but... I noticed how you've been zoning in and out plus your smile instantly drops at times. Did something happen?"

Jisoo smiled slightly at her glass of passionfruit cocktail before sighing. "Yeah... kind of. You know, I don't even know why I accepted to marry Seokjin."

"Seokjin?" I repeated under my breath, to myself. So something happened between them?

"We got into a silly argument, I don't wanna go into details." She said, voice going low.

I nodded and reached to rub her back. "Well I don't know what what it was about but I do know that..."

Don't say it, Lisa. Don't encourage the relationship her and I, clearly dislike--

"... That couples fight all the time and you shouldn't take it to heart most of the time."

My hand laid still on her shoulder as I stared ahead, in front of us. Sweaty bodies moving and dancing across the area but my mind was far away. What were we? Will we even have that conversation? We should, we definitely should but then why do I keep trying to assure her about her relationship?

We've kissed. More than once. Heck, we've even made out so what did that make us? An affair in the sidelines? Friends with benefits?

"Come on, I don't feel like sitting anymore." Jisoo spoke up, getting up from her stool and tugging me along with her into the middle of the crowd.

I stared at the back of her head and sighed. I had to do something, I don't think I can keep going on like this.

"Jisoo," I gently called out, near her so she could hear me over the loud music. She turned to face me, eyes wide and innocent.

"Hm?"

I grasped her around her waist and neck, pulling her in for a deep kiss.