VI - Lisa

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

"Oh no, are you okay?" I asks, worriedly as Jisoo went into a coughing fit

I stood up and reached forward, pushing strands of Jisoo's hair out of the girl's face and behind her ear.

The ravenette nodded, paying no attention to how I managed to caress her cheek since she was busy calming herself down. Once the hot chocolate was down her system, Jisoo looked up at me as retreated back to my seat.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it," Jisoo informed, giving me a sheepish smile. "I've only had relationships with male's, I'm straight."

My eyes widened a bit before I shyly looked away. "I'm so sorry for assuming! I must've made you so uncomfortable, now."

Jisoo laughs it off. "Aw, don't be. I don't get uncomfortable about this stuff, I support them even if I'm not apart of it. Chaeyoung and Jennie as example have had my full support since the beginning."

I take another sip from my Caramel Frappuccino and glance at the girl without her noticing, just because she's straight doesn't mean I won't be able to turn her... Right?

Soon we finish up our drinks with a little chit chat before we decide to part ways. Jisoo promised me that she will inform me about the results herself, via our phones.

So without stressing about getting the part or not, I go home and continues my practicing for my own dance performance.

All the while, not being able to push away thoughts of Jisoo.