XI - Jisoo

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

The fact that I couldn't find anything decent to wear is an understatement, why were all my clothes suddenly looking so shabby and unflattering

The fact that I couldn't find anything decent to wear is an understatement, why were all my clothes suddenly looking so shabby and unflattering. Chucking a pair of jeans onto the bed, I sighed and glanced back at my half empty wardrobe. I really need to go shopping, soon. But for now, I had to wear something before Lisa picks me up, I can't delay.

"But what do I even wear?!" I exclaimed to myself, collapsing onto my bed and pulling out my phone to check the time.

I had no idea where we were going and what the menu was for tonight, I believe that's a surprise. Y'know, this kind of reminds me of my first few dates that I went on, the secret ones when I refused to be engaged. Now that I think about it, I was mainly nervous about those dates because all I cared about was proving my father a point. I never really liked those guys.

I facepalmed.

Am I really thinking about dates? Oh my god, Lisa and I are just going to have dinner. We're friends after all so why am I panicking so much about what to wear? Jumping off of my bed, I grabbed the pair of jeans and a black blouse which I felt comfortable in. Tonight's gonna be quite cold so I should probably grab my coat and scarf.

I sighed after pulling my hair out of it's hair tie, allowing it to fall into soft flows on my shoulders. "There, that's decent enough. Not too casual and not too fancy."

My stomach decided to grumble in response. I smiled comically to myself in the mirror. "Perhaps a few cookies wouldn't hurt—"

Just then my phone beeped, the lock screen lighting up and Lisa's name appeared. She just arrived outside the Hannam Hill gates. With a rush of adrenaline to not make her wait any longer, I stretched for my bag and stumbled through the hallway and out my apartment.

Fast walking outside until I reached her car, the smile across my face didn't fade one bit. I watched as Lisa bent across the front passenger to open the door, making it easier for me.

"Hi." She greeted me as I got in.

"Hey." I responded, my bright grin-y smile now turning into a soft one.

She wore a white crop top, showing off a bit of her outside bellybutton with a leather black jacket which stopped a little higher than the black skirt she wore. It had ruffles on the end and complimented her ankle boots warm.

Saying the girl besides me was beautiful is an utter understatement. She dripped of the world perfection and no one could tell me otherwise, especially in that outfit.