XXXIV - Lisa

Don't forget to vote and comment!
***

I pulled out a can if Pringles from the kitchen pantry before entering the lounge, where I rolled my eyes

I pulled out a can if Pringles from the kitchen pantry before entering the lounge, where I rolled my eyes. Why did I even decide to spend time with Hoseok and his fiancè? Walking around the couch that they were on, I plopped myself on the one seater.

"Are you going to ignore the guest in your oh so humble home?" I whined, kicking my legs over the armrest and getting comfortable. "Seriously, you two were even making out at the bar and left me alone. I came to hang out, not get a front row seat to this.!"

Yoongi slowly detached his lips from Hoseok's and looked at her over his shoulder with half lidded eyes. "You can't blame us, you came and let yourself in without any warning."

"And besides," Hoseok's arm curled and wrapped around Yoongi's back, who sat on his lap. He leaned forward and rested the chin of his head on the shoulder of his lover. "From the glimpse I got of you leaving the bar, I believed you were in good hands."

They expected Lisa to get flustered and all red but the girl just simply shrugged and plopped another chip in her mouth.

"How was y'all's night?" Hoseok raised a questioning eyebrow at her.

"Where do I start," Lisa groaned, laying her head against the armrest. "How about the part where he couldn't eat me out properly or maybe when he came too fast?"

"Yeah, he always finishes earlier but damn that boy can suck way better," Yoongi said, earning a confused look from the girl. "What? We used to be friends with benefits back in the day."

Hoseok nods, agreeing with his fiancé. "We once had a threesome together."

Lisa immediately frowned, staring at Hoseok as if he had grown a third head. "To be honest, I never thought that you were into that stuff."

Hoseok merely shrugged and turned to Yoongi, pecking him on his lips. "Yeah but you change for some people."

Yoongi smiled at Hoseok, laying down and cuddling into the younger's chest. Hoseok ran his hand through the boy's soft locks, earning himself a pleasurable moan.

"Say, Lisa," Hoseok began to speak, snatching the girl's attention from the television.

"Hmm?"

"I've been noticing how awfully friendly, you've both been with each other," He wiggled his eyebrows, comically at her. "You and Jisoo, I mean. Has anything happened so far?"

Lisa bit into a chip, aggressively before sighing. "Honestly, I don't know what's happening between us. We shared kisses and all but we just haven't had the time to talk about, us. More like we having been avoiding it."

"Wow, if you both shared kisses already that means she's interested in you!" Yoongi cheered.

Lisa sighed and shook her head. "You may never know, if she's interested or simply interested in experimenting."

"But isn't... Isn't she engaged?" Hoseok finally spewed out, earning a grimace from Lisa at the word.

"Y-yeah she is, which makes me more reluctant to talk and confess to her," Lisa swiped her tongue over her lips, taking in any of the leftover chip pieces as she stared into space. "Maybe... Maybe I should just give up at this point."