XLVIII - Lisa

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

We were having a movie night with Chaeyoung, Jennie, Hoseok and his husband. But halfway through the second movie, I pulled Jisoo into little pecks that slowly turned into long kisses.

Their expressions were all mixed emotions, especially Yoongi and Hoseok who rolled their eyes. "And Lisa used to complain to us that we're too much."

Jennie giggled. "Well, I guess they both found the one of each other."

Yoongi snorted. "Can you two please save all of this for the wedding night?!"

Pulling away from Jisoo, I glared at the pale male. "Why didn't the two of y'all do exactly that when you were engaged."

"Because—" Hoseok pulled Yoongi by his collar for a deep kiss. The older male moaned and that all Hoseok needed to lift him off the couch.

"Goodnight, to you four." Hoseok hastily said before leaving.

Once the door shut, they all exchanged glances. Chaeyoung giggled. "I'm guessing they'll be going home for some good time."

I shook my head. "Nope, knowing Yoongi, he's too needy. He'll probably make Hoseok do it in the car."

"Damn," Jennie looked at her wife. "Reminds me of you."

Chaeyoung choked on her Skittles before slapping Jennie on her thigh and getting up. "Come on, let's go home and leave the two engaged love birds in heat."

Jisoo began to laugh at the comment as her cousin pulled her wife away and left. "Birds in heat?"

I shrugged. "You're right, we're more like energetic bunnies."

Jisoo's cheeks immediately turned red and merely laughed before bumping our heads together. Slipping off her lap and onto the couch besides her, I snuggled into her side.

"I spoke to Seokjin recently," Jisoo brought up, pulling a thin blanket to cover the both of us. "And when I brought up his girlfriend, I swear, the guy's eyes twinkled."

"I told you so!" I agreed, playing with her hand before intertwining it with mine. "He's so whipped, we should prepare our outfits for his wedding."

I looked at Jisoo and pecked her on her lips. "But our wedding is definitely first."