Epilogue

Don't forget to vote and comment!
***

It was during their reception, when (G)I-dle had announced that they prepared a special performance for the newly wedded. They began to perform to the music, facing Jisoo and Lisa who sat side by side.

Jisoo giggled at the cute gesture before glancing at her wife next to her.

'Wife,' Jisoo rethought, smiling. 'I like the word, especially when it's her.'

Lisa was focused on the girls in front of her, the corners of her eyes crinkling as she laughed and grinned. She was fitted into a beautiful white suit that hugged her figure with an silk like, bridal cape that wrapped around her shoulders and fell right down until her ankles.

Jisoo got lost in her thoughts, mainly what had happened an hour ago when the pastor had said 'you may kiss', Lisa had basically grabbed Jisoo's face and pecked everywhere before finally kissing her. Jisoo's stomach was filled with butterflies and had to cover her face afterwards.

Lisa turned her head, locking eye contact with Jisoo. The younger smiled before reaching out to grip Jisoo's hand and placing another gentle kiss near the knuckles. Never breaking eye contact with her.

Jisoo felt like crying, her feelings were overflowing and she knew. They both knew. This was the beginning of the future they wished for.

"I love you." Jisoo whispered, leaning into Lisa.