XXII - Lisa

Don't forget to vote & comment!
***

Waking up to strong arms being lazily curled around my waist was something I wasn't used to waking up to, I mean I could understand that blaring headache from the amount of alcohol but as Mingyu's breath hit the nap of my neck; I shuddered at it

"You're awake?" He questioned, sleepily.

I turned onto my back, the white warm duvet moving along with me and covering my body. Mingyu stared at me with a small smile and half his face still stuffed into the pillow.

I nodded, taking a minute longer in the silence to examine his puppy like morning face before prying his arm off me. He raised his eyebrows and lifted his head up to get a better look at what I was doing.

"Where are you going?" He questioned, noticing that I was putting my articles of clothes — which was scattered on the floorboards — back on.

"Home." Was all I said, tugging my stockings up my thigh.

He sat up faster, having processed my words. "Home? Aren't you gonna stay for breakfast, at least?"

I glanced at him, over my shoulder. His innocent eyes staring back at me. "I'm sorry Mingyu, I have to do something today. And I have to be there as soon as possible."

He nodded, clear disappointment on his face but shook it off. "I understand, do you need a ride?"

"Well," I looked down at my club outfit, a thigh length dress that clung to my body.

Yep, definitely not appropriate to wear outside in broad daylight while I look like morning shit. And either way, I didn't have my bus pass on my.

"I'd love that." I stated, turning to Mingyu who's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Just give me a minute to freshen up!"

———

"Morning Luca," I greeted one of my cats as I entered my apartment.

The little ball of fur turned his head the other way and walked off. I scoffed at the attitude. "I'm sorry I didn't put enough food, geez, don't come at me. You needed that diet."

His meow of complaint could be heard from the hallway. I shook my head, and giggled. I threw my phone onto the charging pad and went straight to take a shower.

I still remember what happened last night, it wasn't like I was so drunk that I'd forget. I mean, I was the one who suggested that he should take me to his place.

When he merely just volunteered to take me home since the two people I came with were still busy sucking each other's faces. Mingyu was attractive, both in personality and appearance. So it was no wonder I shot my shot at the opportunity.

Turning off the water, I sighed.

Then why do I feel so uncomfortable with what I did. It's not like I'm dating anyone and it's not like you can cheat on your crush cause that's what it is with Jisoo.

She's just a crush.

And speaking of that beauty of a devil, Jisoo's name popped up several times in my notifications when I finally switched my phone on. All of which had made my stomach flutter with butterflies.

Jisoo
I'm so sorry for cancelling last minute.
You must've been upset
Let's do something together if you aren't busy this coming weekend.
Aquamarine?
Arcade?
Movie?
Picnic?
We can do anything, you name it.
I just want to spend more time with you.