XLIII - Jisoo

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

I try to cover my mouth with my palm as I yawned

I try to cover my mouth with my palm as I yawned. It's passed midnight and I'm with the girls on the recording set for their new music video version. My feet had gotten cramped from all that running around so I was thankful for a few minute break.

I watched as the girls fooled around, something to keep them occupied from the crashing wave of exhaustion that probably gawns at their muscles. I got up from my chair and stretched, feeling a sort of soreness.

It's been a few days since we flew to Los Angeles for many reasons, the group's promotions and music video shooting. It can be extremely overwhelming if I was by my own, especially with how big they've gotten in the music industry.

I glanced back towards my coworker who was helping me with managing the group. She's busy talking to the director, with her honey brown hair twirled up into a tight bun.

She was a new manager— Himari, I think?— who came in to replace the other girl who used to work with us and joined our team. I blinked, realising that she had already caught me staring and was now coming over.

Yeah, Lisa's right. I should work on my staring habit before I get into real trouble.

"Hey you," She greeted me, stopping and standing side and side. "So how's your cramps? Do you really think you should be moving around, just yet?"

"Haha," I look back down at my legs Nd shrug. "It's not that bad now. So what did the director say?"

"Oh yeah, apparently it's gonna take another day to finish the shooting because of green screen." She informed me and I merely nodded.

The longer the shooting takes, the longer it takes for us to go back home.

"Missing your girlfriend?"

"Huh?" I look up, cheeks flaring and find Himari still next to me but this time with a cheeky smirk.

"Aw c'mon, you can't fool me. I know that look anywhere, you little lovestruck kitten."

At that, I found my ears heating up. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

She bumped our shoulders.  "So how long have you two been together?"

That made me think and chuckled at the thought. "Around four years and more?"

"Waaah, y'all really have a tight relationship." She says in a gasp. It looked like she was going to start asking multiple questions but then one of the makeup artists had called her.

"Alright everyone, that's all for today." The director spoke into the microphone, allowing us all to hear.

I begun to head towards the girls and escort them back to the trailer so they could change out of the outfits. Just as they were changing my phone vibrated in my back pocket.

A bright smile appeared and I didn't even want to fight it. Sailing right, I placed it by ear.

"Hello, my Jichu!"