Last But Not Least......Baby Belli??....Baby Hernandez??👶🏻👶🏻

Cody walked through the door coming home from training and a very long car ride home.

After quarantine the Dodgers decided to change their spring training facility to Dodgers Stadium so it was easier for Cody to come home. Sometimes there was traffic for him and sometimes their wasn't but honestly speaking the kids and I always wanted to know when he was home safely at all times.

At the dinner table....

After the kisses and hugs Cody gave to us I told the kids to sit still so I can tell their father.

Cody: Kids I have some news.
Corey: What is it dad?
Cody: I have officially become the legal guardian of Conner and Sapphire. Aaron no longer has custody of the kids and if he wants to see them he has to ask your mother and I for permission.
Me: I'm so happy you did that.
Cody: Wait you are?
Me: Mhm. The way Aaron treated the kids and the crap that the kids had to find out over face time was totally uncalled for and I am so glad you did it. Thanks honey.
Cody: Your welcome honey. I thought last night Conner and Sapphire deserve the chance at having a man in their life as their father who wants them and appreciates them like I always did. Sarah I told you I was going to help you and now since we are getting married I thought the news would have and should have been told now.
Me: I like that idea honey. I have some news also. Only the kids, I, and Jess Bryant knows at the moment and you are going to be the fourth to know until we both tell others.
Cody: Baby what is it? Are you okay?
Me: I'm pregnant!
Cody: SHUT UP! Are you serious right now?!?
Me: YES!!! Cody I'm going to have my last baby with you!!
Cody: Oh I'm so happy!!!! This definitely was the second thing to make my day besides taking custody of Conner and Sapphire.
Me: I thought you would be happy honey. I don't know the gender yet because I just found out yesterday. I told Jess Bryant not to call and tell you and I told her to tell Kris but for Kris not to tell anyone so they should face time us tomorrow.
Cody: Oh my gosh this is amazing!!!

Cody picked me up and spun me around while the kids just smiled at us widely.

He leaned down to give me a kiss that was definitely special.

Conner: Mom we love seeing you happy. Sapphire and I are lucky to have you and Cody as our parents. It is about time all of us were happy.
Corey: We deserve the chance at a real mom who is always going to be there for us and Sarah we know you are going to keep us together.

Cody and I looked over at the kids with a smile and to be honest we knew they were right.

Cody: I'm glad you kids think so.
Me: I could say the same.
Sapphire: Mom we love you.
Emma: Yes we do.

The kids crowded around us for a big hug and it was a nice feeling knowing we had them around.

Cody: Okay guys be careful with your mother she is carrying the last of this family.
Conner: Okay sorry sorry we will back up. :)

Cody: Honey did you do the custody papers for Corey and Emma?
Me: Yeah they have been done for a month already so I am now their mother. Sabrina is going to have to call either one of us if she wants to see them.
Cody: Okay sounds good to me.

For the rest of the day the kids went upstairs to now do their homework and Cody and I decided to call Kike and Mariana and tell them since we would be telling everyone at the gender reveal party Cody wanted to set up for me since this was going to be the last baby.

We called them on face time and they picked up with a smile on their faces. I was sitting right next to Cody on the couch with smiles on our faces and my head on his shoulder.

Kike: Hey love birdies. You look so happy together what's up?
Mariana: Hey you two! What my husband said! What's up?!?
Me: Well guess who is pregnant for the very last time!
Mariana: AHHHHH SARAH CONGRATS GIRL!!!!! AHHHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH YOU GUYS DESERVE THIS LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!!!!
Me: Haha thank you girl! ;)
Kike: Wow this is amazing news!!!!! Do you know the gender yet?
Me: I just found out yesterday and told Cody today but before I told Cody I only told Jess Bryant and the kids. You guys are the last to know for right now. We are going to notify our parents and close people tomorrow before we notify the world if we choose to.
Cody: Guys this is seriously all I wanted my whole life and I know the kids wanted to be able to have a younger brother or sister again. They deserve this. We are a blended family and maybe it is a good thing this happened.
Kike: Dude this is Jesus talking. With you and Sarah together was one and then having a baby and all the custodies going on this is exactly what you two needed all along.
Mariana: He is right guys.
Me: Thank you we appreciate it.
Mariana: Well maybe it is about time we tell our news also.
Me: What is it?
Mariana: I'm pregnant also!
Cody: SHUT UP!
Me: WHAT?!? This is amazing!!! Damn everyone is going to be getting double the baby news on the field!!! This is beautiful!
Mariana: I found out the day before you Sarah so we might be due around the same time.
Me: That would be amazing!!!! I'm just so happy honestly speaking.
Kike: Crap I'm happy to be an uncle again and a dad at the same time!!! This is kinda surreal. When Mari told me yesterday I almost passed out from happiness if that is even possible! 😂
Me: Oh no Kike. It is possible.

As we continued the talk the time ticked by and the kids were already in bed since they started a summer school program and Cody and Kike needed to be up for training tomorrow we decided to call it again.

We gave hugs and kisses through face time and now Cody and I were going to hit the bed after we would check on the kids.

We checked the kids and they were all asleep then Cody and I got ready.

As we were about to get in I sat on the edge of the bed with my hand on my stomach and just smiled. I always wanted to have a child with Cody since the day I fell in love with him. Getting the chance to do it now is definitely a blessing.

Cody came over with a smile and he got down on his knee in front of me.

Cody: Little boy or girl in there this is your daddy speaking. I'm so so happy you are going to come into this world so mommy and I can take care of you. You are going to have the best big sisters and big brothers and to be honest you are the last little bundle in this family. You are an angel and definitely a warrior child. I love you little one!!! You are mommy and I's gift from God. Good night. 💙

He kissed my stomach afterwards and then leaned up to kiss me. It was nice knowing I was going to be spending not only the rest of my life with him but for me to give him one last child and to give me a smile on my face as well was a blessing. 🙏🏻

Hey guys!!!!!

Well this was an interesting chapter to write!!!

BASEBALL IS BACK FINALLY!!!!! GOD IM SO HAPPY YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!

Stay safe,

Sarah xoxo 😘