Back in Town A Day With Ayesha.

Since Blake and I got back to town a couple of hours ago we just went to bed when we got home.

The next morning......
Blake: Baby.
Me: Baby?
Blake: I can't call you baby?
Me: It just shocked me that you called me baby.
Blake: Oh haha. Would you rather me call you Sarah?

I walked up to him pulled him by his practice shirt and kissed him.

Blake: Whoa.
Me: What?
Blake: Your lips?
Me: What am I a bad kisser?
Blake: Heck no. You are wonderful.
Me: Okay baby.
Blake: So baby is okay?
Me: You only get to call me that.
Blake: I should be the only one who gets to call you baby.
Me: Yes.

As we bickered back and forth and he distracted me by his incredible kisses he had practice and I told him I was spending the day with Ayesha and I would meet him later for dinner.

I met her at this coffee shop and we just talked.

Ayesha: Girl.
Me: Yes.
Ayesha: You didn't tell me you and Blake had sex!
Me: Where did you hear that?!?
Ayesha: The NBA knows girl.
Me: I want to keep shit private oh my god these nosy ass media people I didn't even say that in any of my posts.
Ayesha: I know I was just playing I only know and so does Steph and Kyrie.
Me: How the hell does Ky know?!?
Ayesha: Steph told him.
Me: Oh good god. Ky is going to embarrass him today. My poor baby.
Ayesha: Baby?
Me: Yeah we call each other baby.
Ayesha: The I love you is gonna come next sis.
Me: Nah girl not yet.
Ayesha: Girl yes. Trust me. Also he's gonna say it first. If he doesn't say it first I'm gonna make Steph knock him one. If he's a gentleman let him be the gentleman.
Me: He is soo sweet. Like yesterday I said baby can you come give me a back rub and what does this man do. He comes running with the aloe lotion and starts rubbing my back and his hands were wonderful. Then he left kisses down my spine and I just leaned back and kissed him. I do the same for him sometimes also.
Ayesha: Y'all are giving each other kisses and shit and you aren't even married yet. No I'm sorry if y'all don't say I love you soon it is gonna drive me and Steph insane. Look at how you are. The picture of you two in the grass and that picture on the counter in that kitchen. That neck kiss!
Me: Oh yeah he wanted to.
Ayesha: I know he wanted to. Let the man kiss you and make all that love honey. Trust me it is the best part and when he brushes his nose against yours you will feel blissful.
Me: He did that yesterday. I was sexually frustrated.
Ayesha: He did that for a reason sis.
Me: Why?
Ayesha: Has any other man done that to you before?
Me: Nope.
Ayesha: Well Blake will. Trust me. When he loves he loves with everything in him. He's a good man Sarah. That's why your Yankee family who cares for you helped you with him.
Me: He said he fell in love with me when he saw how passionate I was about baseball at the Yankees Dodgers game at the stadium and I was dating Aaron at the time.
Ayesha: If that man fell madly in love with you then then I can tell you now girl that man is still in love with you. He just doesn't want to scare you away with the words yet. He is going to say it this week though. I don't know when but I know it is gonna come when you least expect it.
Me: Thank you girlie. What time is it?
Ayesha: Around four?
Me: Oh crap I'm supposed to meet my baby. Girl listen do you want to walk me to the practice facility?
Ayesha: Yeah because I am actually meeting Steph there also. I think they practice at the same place.
Me: okay let's go.

We walked a couple of blocks and we were there already with a bunch of the Nets guys and Steph were outside.

Steph: Hey Babe.
He leaned down to kiss her.
Ayesha: Hey Babe. Sorry Sarah and I were chatting and lost track of time.
Steph: That's okay. Sarah your man is standing over there talking to KD and Harden.
Ayesha: Girl make the move I told you to make.
Me: okay. ;)

I walked up to him and planted a kiss on his lips and walked away.

KD and Harden were cracking up laughing because it caught them off guard just as much as it caught my boyfriend off guard.

Blake: Whoa whoa whoa. Who said you can just kiss me like that and walk away?
Me: Ayesha.
Ayesha: ☺️. I told her to do it to you to be spontaneous.
Blake: Well let's give everyone a show.

He picked me up and kissed me and KD caught the photo.

Ayesha: Okay y'all breathe

Me: Oh sorry. Man those damn lips of his.
Blake: What's your favorite part about me? Tell them.
Me: His smile.
Ayesha: Yeah that is my favorite thing about this one also.
KD: Y'all are cute but I'm gonna go. I will send you the picture guys.
Harden: Yeah same. I'm gonna head out.

As I was walking back to Blake's car I heard him say something to Steph and then Steph said something back also. Ayesha just smirked at me.

Blake: Sarah.
Me: What?
Blake: I love you.
Me: I'm sorry you what?
Blake: I love you.
Me: You really love me?
Blake: Yes I really love you. Now will you come kiss me please.
Me: Okay.
Ayesha: I told you girl!!!
Me: Okay you did. ;)
Steph: Bye lovebirds.
Blake: Bye man.

blakegriffin23

In the parking lot coming out of practice with some friends around I told my beautiful girlfriend that I loved her and let me tell you the amount of love this beautiful girlfriend of mine gives me is magic. From her kisses to her hugs and to the love that we give each other it is just unbelievable. Sometimes we get blocked by Jeter her corgi I still treat him like he's mine also. Jeter I love you boy. 🐶 Here's to the prettiest girl in the world and my number one supporter. I love you Sarah. 😘❤️

ayeshacurry: I called it!!!! 🥰 stephencurry30: Yeah what my wife said

stephencurry30: Yeah what my wife said.
amyc23: I still get that award times two! ❤️
jordanlemahieu: Oh my god finally! 🥰
giancarlo818: 😻🙌🏻😻🏀🏀
jessstanton27: Hallelujah!! 😻😻
brooklynnets: The couple of the century. 🏀
nba: #cutecouplealert ❤️☺️
sarahlove23: I changed my number in my username because I can finally call you my man forever. I love you Blake. 😘
⬇️
blakegriffin23: @sarahlove23 I love you more princess. 🥰

We both disabled the rest of the comments since we didn't want to respond anymore.

Later that day we just sat on the couch and watched a movie until someone very interesting called Sarah.

Stay tuned in the next chapter to see who it is. 🤫