Moving To Tennessee ❤️

Hey everyone!
I'm sorry I have not updated I have really had some bad writer's block if it even exists. Anyways I'm back and I'm going to finish up this book for you guys. I came up with a chapter in my head today and I wanted to post it.

Thanks for being so patient with me!
Enjoy!

Mady and Corey were now staying a month with Cody and I in our house in Tennessee.

Cody and I wanted to move to Tennessee because personally we both loved to attend the Vandy Boys games and we loved the environment around where we lived. In case you were wondering yes we did move to Nashville and Mady and Corey were soo quick to say yes since they got married here. Cody and I wanted them to to feel right at home considering we lived with our neighbors being two miles down the road from us.

Cody: Honey I think buying this place was really a wise decision.
Me: Yeah I think it was also. I mean we are comfortable here and Sapphire now is in college and she is going to finish college and move in with Kyle so that will be nice. I mean she is attending the University of Tennessee and so is Kyle so it was nice to have them not soo close by but close enough.
Cody: I agree honey. They can come visit anytime they want since we have a guest house.
Corey: I'm glad you guys took our advice and moved out here because when Mady and I are sick of the area in Carolina where we live we have a place to escape.
Cody: Dude come anytime you want. I swear the door is open for you guys.
Corey: Yeah thanks man. You guys live about an hour away from where we got married so maybe we can take you and Sarah there.
Mady: Oh Sarah you are going to love the earthy feel to it Corey and I loved Saddle Brook Farms.
Me: Oh I saw the video it looked like a Hallmark Channel movie! I cannot wait to go. I got Cody hooked on Hallmark Channel and I swear it is calming for him.
Corey: Cody?!? Watching hallmark?!? Huh! Since when?!?
Cody: Well considering anytime Sarah's parents come over they are always watching hallmark channel I decided to give it a try and I know the movies are pretty romantic and cheesy but it is kinda nice to share more cute and cheesy ball moments with Sarah. I enjoy it.
Corey: You guys sound like Mady and I on a Sunday with red wine.
Me: Haha I was just about to say that. I hope Mady doesn't always have you watching The Bachelor Corey. That show pisses me off.
Corey: I mean she likes the show but I really don't. I let her watch it for the sake of making her happy.
Cody: I put that show on once for Sarah and she walked out of the room and went to watch Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals. I swear my dad laughed because he came to visit and he was like yeah Cody I would not make your wife miserable. I ended up following her out of the room a couple of seconds later to make sure she was okay.
Mady: See now that is a good husband Cody. I mean the show is not for everyone so I know when you guys come to see us we don't have it on.
Cody: Yeah that might be a good idea. Sarah always thinks that I am going to leave her for one of those prissy prima donna girls on the show so that is one of the reasons and she still thinks she isn't skinny enough to be with me. Like some days she will eat and other says she won't eat at all. I don't know weather I should be concerned for her or I should just let her be.
Corey: I would be concerned and I would always advise you Cody to check on her when she feels that she isn't pretty or skinny enough for you. A good husband should always check on his wife even if she just wants to be alone. Trust me I know being married to Mady even when she sticks her hand up when she's angry she at the end of the fight wants me to check on her before we wake up in the morning and before we go to sleep at night.
Cody: I'm going to honestly start doing that because even Muncy said the same thing to me and so did my dad and my brother.
Corey: They are right Code.
Me: Thank you guys for caring and Cody I'm sorry if I scare you like that sometimes. I really have no control over my emotions at times and it really sucks.
Cody: We are human Sarah and I always like to give you space but please don't shut me out because I don't want to lose you again. I love you and loving you all over again means I don't want to lose you ever again.

I walked over to him sat on his lap and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Cody: Thank you I needed that

Me: Your welcome my love.

Mady: Wow I like the new Sarah and Cody.
Corey: Yeah honey mee too.
Me: You guys helped with your gestures.
Corey: I told you overtime it works.
Me: You see those different colored roses on the table.
Corey: Yeah.
Me: Cody went and picked those from the garden that we planted with my mom and he left them on the table for me this morning.
Mady: Thats so sweet.
Corey: Yeah. It is. :)

Me: Do you guys want pasta and chicken for dinner tonight or do you just want to order something.

Mady: I want pasta and chicken.
Corey: Same.
Mady: We can help you.
Me: If you guys want.
Corey: Yeah we always like to help.
Cody: Okay sounds good.