The Impact and Planning A Date.

Blake got out of the shower and we were now eating dinner at the table he had set up next to the island. I had my hand on the table and he gently grabbed it in his. I smiled and continued eating.

Blake: You know how proud I am of you right?
Me: How?
Blake: You could have made a bigger scene after I kissed you today but you just walked back to your seat. I personally think the team likes you even if you don't know them that well.
Me: Yeah. I did see Kyrie in the corner smiling.
Blake: Yeah he knew what we were doing and he thought it was pretty hilarious how you literally made your ex-husband look like an ass.
Me: That's what he gets. ;) I gave him the whole world and he took it and ran away with it and didn't even give me any ounce of it back when he left. It is like this is karma's way of telling him "you just lost the best girl in the world who you had and now she is gone."
Blake: Yeah and I'm happy to have her. I saw how much you supported the Yankees Sarah you were always there. Even if you aren't the biggest basketball fan you still took the time out of your day to like me and to get to know who I am. To be honest you are pretty good at basketball also.
Me: I was on teams when I was younger so I know some things.
Blake: That makes me like you even more.

I felt my phone vibrate and it was a text from Giancarlo telling me to call him later on.

Blake: Giancarlo texted you.
Me: Yeah he did.
Blake: If you want me in I can be in. If not I will give you your space.
Me: Actually I want you in.
Blake: Okay.

We were finished eating I did the dishes with and we walked over to the couch and sat down and called G.

He picked up on the first ring.

G: Hey Sarah.
Me: Hey Giancarlo. What's up?
G: Just wanted to check in and see how you were doing.
Me: I'm okay. Just hanging out with Blake at his place we wanted to call you before we went to bed soon.
Blake: Hey G.
G: Hey dude. What's up! Thank you for taking care of Sarah. Joey told me all that was going on and I called Gerrit also and he told me as well. Sarah when I saw the picture of you two kissing yesterday I was really over the moon. Jess even smiled and said that she was really happy for you.
Jess: Hi Sarah.
Me: Hey Jess.
Jess: Can you FaceTime?
Me: Yeah sure.

They saw our faces through the phone and they just waved and we waved back.

Jess: Sarah he's hot. Psh I'm sorry but he might just be hotter than Aaron. ESPN is a hot spot for the talk of you guys right now. It seems that Brooklyn Nets post really boosted your public presence Blake.

Blake: I don't look at all of that because I know Sarah makes me happy and I don't need the media to tell me that.
Jess: You picked a good one Sarah.
Me: Actually Amy and Gerrit picked him.
Jess: Well I need to thank them also. Sarah you looked soo happy in that photo I do not know how the Nets social media people took that photo. I'm looking on Twitter even the Curry's are raving about you two.
Me: I guess it might be too early to say what we are but I know we are heading in the right direction.
Jess: You are Sarah.
G: Sarah listen I know you love your baseball and football we know that a lot. I think you needed a fresh mindset and a change of sport to really help you understand what is important and who is important. I follow some of these Brooklyn Nets guys on Instagram and you should see how many of them texted me.
Blake: Hold up! Who texted you G?
G: I can never remember names but I know the conversation with Kyrie was long.
Blake: What did he say?
G: He's like hey G um I guess you saw the Nets Instagram page and I know from Sarah's Instagram that she's a big Yankee fan but we need her here. She gives us positive vibes again and we would really like her for as long as we can have her. Also don't tell Blake I said this but that smile on his face in the locker room was priceless. The man looked like he won an ESPY all over again.
Me: Oh my god he said that!
G: Yep. A lot of the guys are on Twitter since the post is on Twitter also talking about you and even the fans Sarah I haven't seen one negative comment.
Me: I was only there for one practice though! What the heck do these people see in me?
G: Sarah you make an impact no matter how big or small it is. You have to realize these men didn't take care of you when you wanted them to the most but from what the team is saying even the coaching staff it seems that they like seeing Blake play well and from the looks of it you might be his good luck charm.
Blake: I think you are also. ;)
Me: I mean I'm happy to help but did anyone tell you Aaron was there yesterday with the baby momma.
G: Yeah some of the fans got pictures of him outside of the practice place and they got some of him coming out also but man his face looks awful.
Me: well that's what he gets when the best has lost him and the best has found better. He's just probably butt hurt that I got someone better than him and he got someone who literally is useless. I guarantee you the only other women who could have made that shot would be the ones in the WNBA.
G: Yeah you might be right Sarah. Anyways I have to go to bed I got a workout tomorrow with Jess and then we are free the rest of the day but if you guys wanna come over you can.
Blake: Yeah we will take you up on that.
Me: Yeah sounds good. Let us know.
G: We will. Night Sarah.
Jess: Night guys.
Me: Night. :)

I sat on the couch for a little longer with him and then as I was about to set up sleeping on the couch I felt a hand on my hand.

Blake: I want you with me.
Me: Huh?
Blake: I mean I want you to come with me.
Me: Are you sure?
Blake: Yeah.
Me: Okay.

He got into bed and I just pulled my pants off and kept the shirt on and went into bed with him. I kept a distance with him but he pulled me into him and I leaned up and instead of trying to give him a kiss on the cheek he went in for my lips.

Blake: I want to take you on a date on Friday.
Me: Oh yeah? Where?
Blake: Some place special and out of the city.
Me: Okay. You aren't gonna murder me are you?
Blake: Haha no. I like you too much to do that to you.
Me: Okay.

I ended up falling asleep on his chest and it was actually very comfortable.

Blake: Are you okay?
Me: I'm comfortable.
Blake: Night. 🥰
Me: 🥰

 🥰Me: 🥰