Having Closer Moments With His Brother.

Blake said he would handle the wedding planning for today with The Cole's and Stanton's and he wanted me to spend the day with Taylor.

Blake: Babe. I wrote you a letter but I want you to read it before you leave.
Me: Okay baby. Where am I going? I thought we were supposed to be wedding planning today before we have to go back on the road in two days for games.
Blake: I know, we do have road games in two days and most of the wedding planning is complete but my brother wants to spend some time with you and I told him that was a good idea. I don't want you getting stressed out over this you have done enough. I will call you when I need you.
Me: Okay give me a kiss then your brother texted me that he is downstairs in the car waiting for me.

He leaned down to give me a kiss and I smiled into it.

Me: I'm gonna need more of those kisses tonight. ;)
Blake: Oh don't worry baby you will be getting more. ;) Have fun and don't worry about a thing.
Me: Okay. :)

I walked into the elevator and then by the time I got outside Taylor was waiting with the passenger's side door open.

Taylor: Hey Future Sister In Law.
Me: Hey Future Brother in Law.
Taylor: I'm kidnapping you.
Me: I know Blake gave me his letter he wrote me and then he didn't even let me kiss him  more than ten seconds before shoving me out the door.
Taylor: Sorry sis I told him to do that. ;)
Me: Yeah yeah you fool. What's going on?
Taylor: Read the letter.

Dear Babygirl,

By the time you are reading this you will be going with my brother to an unknown place but when you get there I want you to sit down with him and read it together. Some things in the letter behind this one are for him and you.

Don't worry about anything baby. I'm not going to burn anything by the time you come back besides I got supervision.

I love you Princess. Always and forever.

Love,
Your fiancé 💕

Me: Like how is your brother soo good to me?
Taylor: He's spoiling you because he loves you Sarah. I have never seen him so happy to wake up every single morning and when I text him he always tells me how happy he is to have you around. He told me you always leave letters for him when you don't go to practice with him so he knows you will always be there.
Me: I do. They aren't letters they are cute notes. I also leave them with chocolate kisses so he knows I love him. He says Kyrie gets jealous and always teases him.
Taylor: You see Sarah this is what I'm talking about. You go this extra mile for him and he told me that Joey told him that you didn't even do that for Aaron but you still loved Aaron when you were with him.
Me: Yeah I didn't  do that for Aaron but there was always this tick inside of me telling me Aaron was always going to do something to get rid of me and I was right every single time.
Taylor: Sarah listen to me. Blake my own brother is the sweetest man in the world. In the past when he was with the Clippers and Pistons he didn't have women or people around him who cared that much to sit down with him like I am doing with you right now. I know my brother and I know him so damn well that he doesn't write letters or notes or anything for anyone unless someone truly moves him. The last time he ever wrote anything emotional was for our best friend Wilson in high school. Wilson was everything to our family and Blake will tell you one day about who Wilson was and will always be. Blake was closer with him than I was because I was away in college when Blake brought Wilson closer. Blake is everything you know he is Sarah and he won't lie about it.

A couple of minutes later Taylor and I arrived at a basketball court at a high school with little kids playing. It looked like the game was over but then I looked on the court and saw Casey with Kings and Junior. Junior must have finished playing a game.

Taylor: Sarah let's go read the rest of the note on the second page before the kids and Case come over.

Me: Okay.

Baby,
This is the second part of this letter and I wanted you to spend the day with Taylor recording you playing basketball with Junior and Kings. Casey is going to be going on a business trip for her job and she needs someone to bring the kids back to our place and I told Taylor to take you with him to get them. Have fun because I know you will and I will see you later. Give your phone to Taylor and no answering anyone for anything Taylor will do it.

I love you baby girl. Always and Forever.

Yours truly,
Your fiancé 💕

I smiled and Casey walked over to me and Taylor to give us a hug before Taylor sat on the side and recorded me playing basketball with the kids.

Junior: Sarah you are really good.
Me: Thanks Junior.
Kings: How long have you been playing Sarah?
Me: Since I was a kid Kings. Haven't played in awhile but this is good that you guys are getting me back into playing again.
Junior: Thank you Sarah.
Kings: Thank you.
Me: You're welcome sweeties. I love you both. Know that now.
Kings and Junior: We love you also.

I brought them in for a hug. I could see Taylor smiling and taking photos and videos of us.

He took a really nice one before we left and I swear it must have been my favorite photo in a long time that I wish I got to take with my kids when they were younger.

( The photo was something similar to this on a basketball court just picture that

( The photo was something similar to this on a basketball court just picture that.)

Taylor and I took the kids back home after we played with them and to be honest I did need this and I couldn't wait for my kids to meet them. I knew they would get along just fine. 💕

In the next chapter some sweet memories happen. Stay tuned. ❤️