The Jake Effect..Helping Justin with his struggles.

Since Cody and I are still home for the millionth time in just two months we just want a miracle so this quarantine will end and he can go back to playing baseball and you know we can actually have the kids leave the perimeter of this house.

Cody: Hey do you have any videos we can watch together since the kids are you know being kids.

Me: Yeah there is this guy Jake who has podcasts. He invites anyone close to him on the show maybe you might get something out of it. I watch him most of the time when you and the kids are busy.

Cody: Okay sounds good.

Me: I have to start with episode one so you know and can get a taste of how amazing his interviews are.

Cody: Let me look him up.

Me: Okay but you might know him already.

Cody: Oh. :) Okay.

As Cody looked up Jake and his stats he was impressed at how amazing he was at baseball. He saw that he is now part of the Mets farm league.

Cody: Wow okay now I want to watch this guy. He is talented. Reminds me of myself but very book smart. Love guys like that.

Me: He went to Mississippi State.

Cody: Yeah and he is very smart. Guys like that make me want to go to college or actually learn something.

Me: You know I can actually help you because I went to college.

Cody: Thanks babe. I will let you know.

Me: Okay.

As Cody and I watched Jake's first interview I knew Cody loved his questions and you know just loved how people talked back to him in such a calm manner.

Cody: I need to meet this guy one day. He is so talented.

Me: I actually think I know someone who might have his number.

Cody: Anna?

Me: Nope.

Cody: Who?

Me: Justin.

Cody: Oh Mississippi Justin?

Me: Mhm.

Cody: Okay. We can call him after the last bits of this video finish. His voice is incredible.

Me: You see why I watch him. He's handsome also.

Cody: Of course you would say that.

My daughter Sapphire walked into the room and she had a big smile on her face.

Sapphire: Momma.

Me: Yes baby?

Sapphire: Who is that cute boy on the computer screen?

Me: He plays baseball like daddy baby.

Sapphire: He is cute. I like cute boys.

Me: Haha I thought the same sweetie. Your daddy is jealous.

Cody: Am not.

Me: Yes you are babe. You clearly don't want me talking about him and how handsome he is.

Cody: Okay fine that is true. How old is he anyways?

Me: Two years younger than me.

Cody: Yeah you don't like younger guys but I am a year younger than you which makes me a year older than him.