Shopping to make him happy 🥰

I called up Ayesha since she was in town again for an event and she said Steph was in Florida for his game. I needed help picking out cute little lingerie sets for when Blake does come home and since Jeter is with my parents for the week his fuzzy butt won't bark 24/7.

Ayesha: Girl I called some back up.
Me: Okay who?

A couple of seconds later in walked Amy, Jordan, and Jess to help out. I was soo lucky they came.

Jordan: Girl let's go get you ready.
Me: Okay. Thanks girls.
Ayesha: Girlie listen it is about time you found a man who loves you and he won't know what he's missing when he comes home later on.

We ended up going to the mall downtown in the city and there was a Victoria's Secret so we did look in there but didn't find much so we went to this other place and found some cute sets that were adorable but then I saw this one set that was black and with sparkles and I loved it.

Amy: Go try that on Sarah.
Ayesha: Oh my god girl yes.
The other two nodded.

I came out a couple of minutes later and the four of them smirked.

Ayesha: Girl oh my god.
Me: Is it bad?
Ayesha: Those curves!
Me: Oh so I look good?
Ayesha: Girl you look smokin!
Me: Okay. ;) I think the mission is complete
Ayesha: Hell yes it is.

We paid. Had lunch and then by the time we got back home it was only thirty minutes until Blake got home.

After thirty minutes I heard the door open and I heard shoes kick against the door and I knew it was him.

Blake: Honey! I don't hear Jeter!
Me: Honey I will be out in a minute and Jeter is with my parents for the week we can pick him up on Saturday when the kids come over.
Blake: Okay.
Me: Do you mind covering your eyes for a minute I have a surprise for you.
Blake: Oh! Okay!

I looked hot as ever and I swear this black set was the best even if the others were pretty also but this was soo much better.

A couple of seconds later I saw him sitting on the couch and I walked over and sat next to him.

Blake: What's the? Whoa.
Me: What? ☺️
Blake: Whoa.
Me: What's whoa?
Blake: Okay where did you get that? 😻
Me: This place downtown I went shopping with the girls.
Blake: Did Ayesha pick that out for you?
Me: Actually she picked out two others but I picked this out and all the girls shoved me into the dressing room to go try it on.
Blake: Um okay I'm going to have to take a picture of you and send in the group chat I have with the team.
Me: I don't mind.
Blake: Are you sure?
Me: Yeah I'm fine with it.
Blake: Okay. Positive?
Me: Yeah. :) I'm glad you think I'm that pretty to show to the guys.
Blake: No you are sexy. God they are going to ask where they can find one of you even if you are mine.
Me: I know. ☺️

Me: Yeah you can send that one to them

Blake: Okay. Don't take it off yet because I want to do other things to you. ;)
Me: Oh okay.

As soon as he sent the picture he left his phone on the coffee table and of course I was lying on the bed and he came on top of me.

His kisses were absolutely breath taking and man I was obsessed with everything he did. Like for one him kissing down my stomach was going to make me insane but I just had to let him take over.

Me: Oh my god that feels good.
Blake: Oh does it? ;)
Me: Yes ugh keep going.

So he did and then we just passed out afterwards.

Blake: You know this is the best sex we have had in a really long time.
Me: Maybe I should wear this lingerie more often?
Blake: Yeah maybe you should. ;) I mean you look sexy every single day but man oh man did you look extra delicious today.
Me: Thank you baby.
Blake: Welcome. Remember when we went to dinner the other day and I took that picture of me kissing your cheek?
Me: Yes.
Blake: Do you mind me posting that?
Me: No. I don't mind.
Blake: Okay.

blakegriffin23

This lovely girl makes me fall head over heels for her every single day. Sarah my Princess I love you to the end of time and I promise I will always be the man that you need for the rest of your life. God brought me you and I am more thankful every single day. Maybe one day I can call you something other than my girlfriend but that would be on God's timing not mine. 😏 I know how much she loves kisses at dinner so this had to be posted. 🥰

stephencurry30: If y'all get engaged without me there bro I'm gonna never speak to you again

⬇️
blakegriffin23: @stephencurry30 I wouldn't do that to you bro. 🙂
⬇️
stephencurry30: @blakegriffin23 okay good. 🙂

ayeshacurry: @sarahlove23 The bromance up here 🥰🥰🥰🥺
⬇️
sarahlove23: @ayeshacurry That's what they do. I swear if Steph wasn't married to you and Blake wasn't dating me they would be together. They text each other like 24/7.
⬇️
ayeshacurry: @sarahlove23 I really agree with you sis. 😂😂😂
⬇️
sarahlove23: @ayeshacurry oh yeah 😂

Blake: Everyone in the comments is funny about mine and Steph conversations.
Me: They should be. 😂
Blake: Oh by the way if you come with me to practice tomorrow the guys are gonna be asking tons of questions.
Me: Oh god. 😂
Blake: I think I made a couple of them jealous as hell.
Me: Good. 😂

Blake: I love you.
Me: I love you more.
Blake: Can you please dress like that more often. I really love it.
Me: I will another day. Today I thought was a good day though.
Blake: Oh trust me I know.

Times like this are the ones you really cherish the most and it is nice to see how much we can appreciate each other.

In the next chapter Sarah meets one member of Blake's family so let's see what happens. 🥰