Waste it on me

Jack and Elsa are high school students,  they are in fact best friends. Jack has a HUGE crush on Elsa since they first met when they were kids. And about Elsa.......just read below, you'll understand :)

Jack's POV:

You say love is messed up
You say that it don't work
You don't wanna try no, no

Elsa,  my best friend,  who is my crush since forever but I feel afraid to ask her out. Why? Because I know she will reject me. She rejected every boy that aksed her out. She doesn't believe in love. I don't know why. And she don't even want to try it.

And Baby, I'm no stranger
To Heartbreak and pain, of
Always being let go

All the guys who asked her out, Elsa doesn't even know them, they are complete strangers but how can I tell her, that I am not a stranger and I will not cause any Heartbreak or pain to her, that she is afraid of. To be honest,  I sometimes flirt with her, you know like how Chat Noir flirts with Ladybug,  but she just ignores it everytime. So I always have to let go.

And I know there's no making this right,  this right.
And I know there's no change in your mind, your mind
But we both found each other tonight,  tonight

But now I have gathered all my courage to ask her out. I am waiting for her on her rooftop, I texted her that I am coming and to meet me at the rooftop. She said she will be here after making her sister sleep. I know she will reject me, maybe this will even end our friendship as nothing can chamge her mind. But it's either now or never because I will surely regret if I don't do this. And if you ask how I got onto the rooftop. .........JUST DON'T ASK

So if love is nothing more
Than just a waste of your time
Waste it on me

She thinks love is hopeless and just a waste of time. Why not just waste it on me?

And there she comes in her purple nightgown and French braid. As beautiful as ever. I just looked at her standing there.

"So what is it?" I didn't even realise when she came near me, now she is standing straight in front of me.

"Elsa.......I really wanted to say this since like forever,  but couldn't. Nut tonight I have gathered all my courage. Elsa, I really like you. Who am I kidding, I really love you. You are not just a crush but the love of my life. I know you don't believe in love amd think that it is a waste of time. So why don't you waste it on me? If you want to reject me, go ahead, but please don't end our friendship. But Elsa Arens, will you be my girlfriend." I managed to say offering her the rose in my hands. And looked at her to see how she reacts.

She was surprised. She didn't say anything.  She didn't even take the rose. I became sad. "I am sorry, it's okay if you-" I said but was cut off.

"HECK YES! My head just wasn't functioning. And I WILL be your girlfriend. I didn't know you really loved me, I always thought you just flirted with me just for fun and wasn't serious and I do believe in love as I am in love with you, Jack, since we were kids. And I used to say that 'I don't believe in love' and 'love is just a waste of time' to nicely turn down those guys who asked me out as I only wanted to be yours." Elsa said happily by taking the rose and entangling our hands.

I pulled her close by waist and said," May I?" She nodded. And I kissed her. Our lips were moving in sync. 

It's the happiest night of my life. Kissing love of my love under the stars is just so romantic.

Author:

Cringy, right? Well whatever it's infired (inspired) from the song "Waste it on me".

Go and check it out.

Stay safe everybody.

Bye~