Type of boyfriend he is

Ross: The cheeky one/ overprotective;

Ross would always be a smart ass when it comes to alot of things but you loved that little part of his personality and when it comes to other boys coming to flirt with you, he would come over and introduce  himself and normal 'Hey Baby.' With a kiss on the lips. Soon the boy that was flirting With you got the conformation that he was your boyfriend.

Rocky: The Cheeky one/ Sweet;

He would be a smart ass like his brother and will have his 'Smart ass' moments at the awkward times to make the situation more of a funny one. The sweet part would be like, him letting you go on a shopping spree out of the blue or waking up before you and head out quickly to Starbucks or something like that.

Riker: The Romantic one/ Funny

Riker would plan a romantic dinner when ever he had the free time he had so he could show that even if he is busy he still would have time to show his girl that he still loves her. Soon as the dinner  would be over, it lead to both of you jumping into the lake with all your clothes on and have no towel to dry yourselves off. Riker would crack random jokes anywhere at anytime. It could be a Target and he could make one and it would piss people off. Your favorite joke between you and him would be 'pinapples'. No one would understand, but you rally didn't care.

Ratliff: The funny one/ Kind

Ratliff was know to always to crack jokes at anytime  anywhere Like Riker. He would always use his drum to make that sound after a joke was made and some how thst made you both laugh. His kind side would let you wear his clothes anytime you wanted and use the credit card to shop anytime. Lets just say, His Credit card had no money let after you and Rydel used it.

Ryland: The Cheeky one/Cuddly

He would get the cheekiness from his brothers since he's the youngest. He wouldn't normally be a smart ass, only to make you smile again after a bad day that you had. After along day of work, since you were tired just as much as him. He would love to cuddle you and just watch old disney movies.