Their Daughter Almost Dies

Rocky;Cutting: She came home from school not wanting dinner at all. "I'm Not that Hungry Dad. I'm Not feeling that great!" You 12 Year Old Autumn, Pushed her plate away. "At least Eat something, it will make you feel better!" he pushed the plate back to her. She got up and ran upstairs. "Rocky you better go check on her." Rydel Said Pointing to her room. He Nodded and Ran upstairs. He Noticed her door was closed, he opened her door and found her on the ground with blood flowing from her wrists. "Autumn Baby? Autumn?" He Yelled as he shook her. "Rydel Call an Ambulance!" He Yelled from her room. She faintly Tried sit up, but failed. "Da-Daddy?" she tried to say. "Shhhh, Baby its okay!" he said Whipping the blood way from her wrists. Sooner Or later, He heard Sirens Stop in front of the house. The Paramedics Ran through The house and ran to Autumn's Room. "What Happened here?" The Female Asked. All Rocky could do was point to her wrists. The Female nodded and Put the young body on the stretcher. "Are You Her Father?" The Male Asked. He Nodded. "You Have to ride with us." he pointed to the back of the Ambulance. He Never Left his Daughter's Side, Held Her hand throughout it all. Tears Poured from his Eyes. He was gonna kill whoever made his daughter Did this. They Finally Reaches the Hospital and Rushed Autumn in. "Mr Lynch Your Going To need to stay here!" The Nurse said trying to hold him back. "NO! LET ME SEE MY DAUGHTER!" he screamed trying to break free from the nurse. "Mr. Lynch She's In Process Of Surgery!" She Said Politely. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SURGERY?" He yelled once again, only this time making the hole hospital Stared at him. But he honestly Didn't care, he wanted his daughter. "Yes, While She was cutting, Her Bone was Also Cut. That's How Deep The cut was. I'm Very Sorry Mr Lynch!" she said going to check on Autumn. He nodded as he sat down with Tears Pouring from his eyes. He Flinched as Ross Touched him on the shoulder. "Hey Rocky, its gonna be okay!" He said with the rest of his family walking in. He nodded as a nurse came out. "The Lynches?" She Asked Looking for them. The all stand up, "I Just Need Autumn Lynches Dad!" She smiled. "That would be Me!" Rocky stood up. "Your Daughter Is Gonna Be Alright, She's just on antibiotics for a little while and Your Family and Yourself Are allowed to See Autumn Now! She In Room 182. Right on the corner on your Left!" She Explained With a smile and directed then to her room. He ran to the Room and ignoring Ross. He Took a breathe and walked in. He Had his hand Across his mouth while still crying. He Was So Heart Broken That He Had to see his baby girl like this. He Grabbed a Chair and Sat by her side. He kissed her hand as she woke up. "Baby!" He jumped up and hugged her. "Daddy!" She squealed. They Held the hugged for at least for about 2 Minutes. "Baby I Glad Your Okay! But Why? Why did you cut?" He almost cried. "M-Mummys Boyfriend Raped me!" She stuttered cried. He held Her hand and kissed it. "Why Didn't you tell me!" He asked. "I-I Don't Know!" She looked Down. "Don't Worry About It Baby Girl, Daddy's Gotten it all take care of it!" He smiled at his daughters Giggle!

Ross: School Bus Accident; Just A Normal For his 12 Year old Daughter Roxie to take the bus home with her Best friends. But today, that all changed. She had just gotten outta school and headed to her school bus that she takes everyday after school. Everyone was loaded on the bus as the bus driver Took off wildly. Roxie was just giggling and laughing about everything her friends told her until "Oh My god!" Came out of her mouth. Her Head was bloody and bruised as well her eyes, leg and arms. She wasn't breathing or awake. Everyone was rushed to hospital. "Hello?" Her Dad (Ross) answered. "hello mr. Lynch! We are informing you that your daughter has been in an accident, She at St.Paul Hospital!" The Female Police told him. He started to cry. Someone hurt his Baby princess. He was devastated. He hanged up and ran to the car and drove quickly to the hospital. "Roxie Lynches Room Please?!" He asked the lady at the front desk. "Your her father? She's in room 3079!" She showed him. He thanked her and ran to her room within seconds. He gulped as he closed his eyes and walked in. A verge of tears started to flow. He banged his fist on the table then put his head as well. He moved to grabbed a chair before he put his hands threw his hair. He wrapped his arms around her small fragile waist and kissed her forehead. She started to wake up. She was still really dizzy, she squinted at the tall 6 foot figure in front of her. "D-D-Daddy?" She stuttered as he nodded with tears. "Baby Girl! Are you okay?" "Head. Dizzy. Broken." Only small words came out. He chuckled and stayed by her side till she was much better!

Rydel; Abused: Her little 12 year old, Lauren Would All Ways Come Home With bruised Eyes And Arms. She didn't tell her mom that her 7th grade teacher was abusing her. Her teacher would always do it In front of her students to show what at spoiled brat looks like when there mothers rich. "STOP!" She Yelled crying. Her teacher chuckled and brought out a gun as all of the rest of the students gasped. Little did She know to her knowledge, her mother was right Down the hallway. "You move or talk I shoot you!" She raised the Gun To her head. "Oh Please you wouldn't ev- Oh No!" She Said as the bullet shot her down. Rydel bursted in with tears. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" She screamed as well pushing her teacher. The bell had just rung for the students to go out. The Teacher Tried Escape as A Very Angry Ross, Rocky, Riker, her Dad , Ratliff and Ryland. "YOU DONT MESS WITH MY DAUGHTER!!! YOU GOT THAT OLD LADY?" Ellington yelled as he knocked her out. "M-Mommy?" Lauren Faintly said. "Yea Mommy's Here. It's Gonna Be Okay!" She said as the paramedics showed up."Whe-where Are you taking me?" She tried to said by failed. "It's Okay Baby! Your just gonna get help!" Rydel said helpful as possible. They arrived the at hospital as they took Lauren away. "DONT TOUCH ME!" Rydel screamed at the nurse, trying to pass to get to Lauren. "Miss, Your going to have to wait!" The nurse said in a calm voice. "NO! I WANT HER NOW!" She Cried into Ratliff's shoulder. He whipped her tear then his. They couldn't see their only daughter like this. *Hours And Hours Later* By Now it was at least Midnight, No one went home, they want to see there little Princess! "Lauren Ratliff- Lynches Parents?" The doctor called out. Ellington and I stood up and walked over to the doctor. " your Little one is totally Fine! We managed to get the bullet out and she's they way she is all the time." The doctor smiled and lead the Ratliff- lynch clan into Lauren's room. Rydel had tears of joy smiling at her baby as she played with her uncles.

Riker; Coma: Her 7th grade teacher had knocked her out cold, Making his 12 year Old, Elise, go into a coma. "Hello? Is This Elise Lynches Father? Riker Lynch?" "Speaking!" "Your Daughter has Been Put into a Coma . I just wanted to let you know that she's at west Cail Hospital." He hanged up and cried. Why would someone do this to his Baby Girl? He grabbed his keys and drove to the hospital like a maniac. He didn't care what people thought, all that was on his mind was His Little Elise. "Hello! Is Elise lynch Here?" He asked shaking. "Yes, room 314!" She huffed as he bolted up those Stairs and finally reached her room. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe and walked in. His Baby look liked she was dead. But she wasn't. He thought she was an Angel while she slept. For days She would wake up, he stayed there until she woke up, and finally she did, but a very strange way. Her chest started to pump up an down as she did a kinda like stretching pose. She sat up then lied back down with her eyes opened. Her breathing was back to normal, but still dizzy. "Hey Baby Girl!" He stood up and kissed her head. " Brain. Broken. Dead." She said, not making scenes. He was just happy that his baby girl finally woke up

I couldn't think of Ryland or Ratliff:( sorry