Ross Imagine for @Kristinaaaa_____

⛔ WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT ⛔

"Now Darling, you shouldn't have done that without daddy's permission" Ross said in a husky voice that always drives you crazy. "I-Im sorry" you smirked while stareing into those brown beautiful orbs. "You'll have to be punished," he started as he grabbed your jaw and turned it to your left. "There's only one rule that you need to follow. You must call me daddy. You got that baby girl!" he whispered in your ear and kisses your neck. It sent shivers down your spine. You nodded but he didn't take that as an answer. "Yes what baby girl?" he started to unclasp your bra. "Y-yes daddy!" you stuttered. He smirked and started to take off your shirt. He roughly pushed you down on the bed which made you bounce up abit. He kissed from your neck and all the way down to the button of your shorts. He button then quickly and did the same with your panties. "Wet for daddy?" he growled as he stuck a finger in. You moaned in pleasure as he hit your G-spot with every thrust. He placed a finger after every 2nd thrust. He was basically fisting you after 5 minutes. "Daddy" you moaned as your stomach started to flip. "what is it baby girl?" he asked going a bit slower. "I-Im close" you whisper as you release on his large hand. You moaned as he positioned himself with your entrance and slowly pushed in. You cried in pleasure as he started to thrust. You had your hand pulling the ends on his hair while he gave you love bites. You felt your high coming again so you moved your hands to his back leaving scratches down his back. He groaned as both of your released. " Ride daddy" he said as he gave you another love bite. You switched positions, so you were on top of him. You slowly began to rock your hips back and forth with his. He moaned as his large calloused hands guided your hips. You moaned in pleasure as you switched to bouncing on him. He looked at you surprised, since he never saw this side of you. You were heavyly paniting so you flipped you long hair back which turned Ross on even more than he already was. "You like this daddy?" you smirked as he kept stareing at you with lust in his eyes. He groanes which was signal that he was coming. "mhmm, baby girl k-keep going." he stuttered as he came but he didn't want you to stop. You smiled slightly and continued again. "Ross" you moaned taking I'm the pleasure you were giving yourself. "Keep saying my name daddy, let the whole neighbourhood know how good I Fuck you." You moaned as you placed a hand on his rising chest. He kept moaning you name and grabbed the ends of your hair. You both came for the last time, you thought wrong. "is there anything else you want daddy?" you said as you caught your breath. His eyes went wide, he loved this side of you. "Get on your knees," he order. "Suck daddy's hard cock that you love so much" he growled as you started sucking. He moaned as his hand started to entangle your hair. "Don't stop baby girl" he moaned once again. You looked up as you lick his throbbing member. You saw that spark lit up In his eyes. "You look so sexy in that position" he groaned as he came in your mouth. You both caught your breath and laid in bed. You cuddled into his side. "I love you"

oH mY GoD I feel so dirty after writing this. But I hoped you liked it!

Song: Crazy Bitch- Buckcherry
Want an imagine or have a preference idea?
Doesn't matter if it's dirty or clean
Let me know by commenting on a story, my message board, by inboxing me or even sending me a DM on Instagram.
Instagram: @damn_gurl_its_satan