He gives his Daughter A Bath

Ross: You came home from work to your 2 year old daughter running down the steps as fast as she could. "mummy!" she giggled as she ran into your arms. "Hi baby girl, how was your day with daddy?" you asked as you felt drops of water coming from the ends of her hair and went to the kitchen to find Ross cooking. She started from a tea party to Frozen the movie. "Oh and Daddy give me a bath." She stated proudly as you looked at Ross, who was laughing." I can see that" you giggle taking her to the bathroom To dry her hair off more.

Rocky; He had given you a day to rest since all you've been doing is running around. You've done little things like a take a shower, eat something and clean a bit. Once it was time to relax and make dinner, you heard stomping coming down from the stairs to the kitchen. You turn around to see your little girl mad with bubbles all over her. "mummy, can you give me my bath. Daddy didn't do a good job." She cried, whipping the bubbles off of her. You giggle and brought her upstairs to find Rocky all wet. "Here," you stated and handed him a towel. "Go and get cleaned up and finish dinner. Ill give her a bath." You said getting your daughter in the bath once again.

Riker: you and Riker just recently had a babygirl and it was time to give her a bath. Her first bath to be exact. Riker asked if he could do it but with you by his side, of course. You gave in and grabbed the bath essentials while he got your daughter from her playpen. He came in with a giggling baby in his arms. You smiled at your little family. " So, are you ready Rike?" "You betcha I am" he smiled as he put the little one in the little bath

Ratliff; "(Y/D/N) it's time for your bath" you yelled from upstairs to your husband and daughter downstairs. As soon as you started her bath and put her bath toys and bubbles in, you head 2 sets of footsteps come up the stairs. "mummy, can daddy give me my bath. Please?" she gave you those puppy dog eyes that Ellington gives you all the time. "sure, I don't see why not?" you smiled and made sure Ell was okay with doing it. He nodded and grinned as you left the bathroom. You gave Ell her brush and pj's so she could get them on and could brush her hair. 20 minutes later, you heard giggling coming from the staircase leading to the kitchen. Your turned your meat on low and turned around to see Ell with a bubble beard on him while your daughter is laughing at him. "You should give her baths more often."

Ryland; you had went out to a family dinner with the lynches. You had forgotten to give your daughter a bath so you would have to wait until you got home, which was pretty late. You really didn't want to give her a bath so you were gonna give it to her tomorrow morning. You all said your goodbyes and headed home. As soon as you pulled up to your house, your daughter asked if she was having a bath. You sighed and before you could talk. Ryland cut you off. " yea, I'm giving it to you, baby!" he sweetly told Hus daughter. He picked her up and walked over to you. "Go to bed Love, I got (Y/D/N). I'll be up there soon." he kissed you and went your sperate ways. You heard giggling and splashing of water as you were changing for bed. After a few minutes of lying down, Ryland came in and changed himself. He layed down beside you as you felt water drip in you. "Um, Ry your hair's all wet" you giggle. "Blame Y/D/N" he said as he drifted off to sleep.