Ross Imagine

It was Just a Normal Day At your Recording studio with you girls! You were in a all girl band called "American Fright" With Hollywood records. You were the drummer of the band. "Okay, How About We Play American Badass? Our New Sing?" Memz The Lead singer, Decided. You nodded and played the beat. You kinda lost track after a boy with hazel eyes and blonde hair about 6' tall. He smiled as you bit your lip. "Hey! Earth to Taylor? Earth to Taylor?" Angie called, waving her hand in your face. "Huh? What?" You snapped out from looking at your eye candy. Memz was alittle confused, she looked were you were staring at and started to squeal. "Taylor likes Ross! Taylor likes Ross!" She acted like a 5year old. "Wait? How do you know Ross?" You asked. "I'm Ellington's Sister? Ring a bell?" She said pointing to her and Ellington. You totally forgot Memz was Ellington's sister. You rolled your eyes and kept listening. "I'll be right back! ROSS!" Memz yelled, Running to her brother and his friends. You really couldn't hear them talk but when Memz was walking back, Ross followed her. "Ross, I'd like you to meet Taylor! Taylor Meet Ross!" Memz smiled greeting Ross to me. "Hi!" Both you and Ross said shyly! "Oh, Come On? Seriously? Kiss, hug or do something! Don't stand there like friggin Sculptures!" Memz Pulled me and Ross closer. "Maybe you wanna hang sometime?" He said giving you his number. "I'd Love too:D" you said smiling. He Kissed your Cheek and Left. You turned around seeing Memz and Angie Bouncing up and down! "My Best friend Gotta A Lynch Date!" Memz said while her Black and white blouse flowed up and down! "MEMZ!"