When your upset.

Ross: He walked in and found you in the couch crying in a curled up ball. He frowned and made his way over to you. "Princess what's wrong?" He asked, embracing you into his arms for protection and warmth. You tried to speak but nothing came up, you just kept crying. He sighed. He let go of you, he walked over to his guitar, that was across from you and him. He grabbed it and started to sing 'Light em up' by Fall Ouy Boy, since it was your favorite song. A smile smile grew on your face. He always knew hoe to make you feel better.

Rocky: It was raining and you hated when it rained. Rocky knew the drill when it started to rain. Even in the middle of the night when both of you were sleeping. Only hot cocoa would make you go to sleep. It usually awkward but you didn't care. It was the only way to fall alseep during a thunder storm.

Riker: Your Brother had just died from a car crash by what your mother had told you. You and your brother were very close, he was your best friend. But, know hes gone. You were a mess. You had curled up on the floor and stayed there for hours on end. Hours must had flown by since Riker had walked in the door without you noticing. "Babe, why are you on the floor?" He asked curiously. "M-my Brother I-i-is Dead" you broke down, you were never usually like this. He cradled you in his arms and tried to calm you down the best way he could.

Ratliff: You had been dating Ellington for a good solid year now.  You were happy until yesterday. Your ex came by, without any notice. He thought thay you and him were still an item. You had tried to tell him that you weren't and that you had a new boy friend. He hit you and called you a slut. You were completely on the point of breaking down and you finally reach that point. You had been crying for hours. "(Y/N)" Ellington had called from the door. You dried your tears from him but your bruised eye would give it away. "Ah, there you are babe" he smiled as he walked to you. "Hey.." you said very gloomy as you avoided eye contact. He frowned and brought your chin up and gasped. "What fucker did this to you babe" he asked sweetly but angry at the same time. "My e-ex" you broke down again. Ellington sighed and embraced you into a loving hug. "Im going to tea h him a lesson about not to hit ladies" he left with you trailling behind him, trying to stop him. But he ignored that.

Couldn't think of Ryland sorry.....