His Daughter Is Brought up in an interview

Ross: "So Ross, who is is this lady that everyone has been talking about?" The interviewer smiled, referring to yours and Ross's 1 month old daughter. Ross had to giggle due to the photo the lady used. The photo was when Ross put her in a unicorn onsie he had bought her. "Thats "Y/D/N', my daughter." He stated. The audience cried In awe. You tried to giggle so you didn't blow your cover. "She's the best thing I could ask for. Well, beside my gorgeous wife of course."

Rocky: "So, I've heard that one of you is a dad now! Which one is it?" the interview asked. Rocky Was the only who rose his hand. "How's it like being a dad Rocky?" she asked, smiling. "It's amazing, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I just love it when she grabs my finger with her small one." he blushes. "yet, I'm her favourite uncle" Ross buts in. Since Ross said that, there's been a fight between the boys on who's her favourite uncle.

Riker: He had an interview with the band on gma. The interviewer asked if he could bring his daughter on the show. Riker gladly expected. He carried his daughter to where they would be interviewed. "You ready Angel?" he asked, giving her small hand a high five. She giggled and went back to babbling. "Hello, Welcome back to gma. I'm here with the Pop-rock group r5." She stated looking at the camera. "So Riker, who's this cutie to go here with you?" she asked. " Well, my names Ellington Ratliff;)" Ellington says, making everyone laugh. "This is my daughter, (Y/D/N)." he smiles, looking down at her as she stares at the new Face with wide eyes.

Ellington: C'mon Ell, we're going to be late!" you stated as you rush around getting last minute things before you left. "Coming!" you hear Ell coming down the stairs with a giggling baby. You smile at the sight of your husband and your daughter. You had finally made it to where they were getting interviewed. Ell had no time to do nothing, not even time to hand over you Little Ratliff. "So, Ratliff why were you late?" the interviewer asks. "Oh, I had to do some fatherly things." he laughs. "You're a dad! I didn't know that. Congratulations!" she smiles. "What is your favourite thing about being a dad?" "Just having her as my daughter, like honestly she just like me. If we're forced out of bed by my lovely wife, we'll ignore her and roll back over. It's just amazing to have a connectiom with her."

Song: Just the way you are - Pierce the veil (Cover)