Song Preferences?

Hello✋,

Yes I am back! I just haven't been active lately in here but I am now. I'm transitioning into high school now so it took a lot of my time away! I have alot of new ideas for preferences and imagines!

As for Imagines/Preferences, please send ideas in! Im currently working on a numerous amount of different song preferences like "Lips of an angel" by Hinder, "Home" by Daughtry and "Here without you" by 3 Doors Down and many more.

As For Imagines, I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN WRITING ANY! I am planning to write some. So please please do not get mad if yours isn't up yet. It's getting there. Some have automatically deleted right after I save so please like I said do not get mad. I'm sorry.

ALSO, for my stories; they are slowly getting up. Yes, I am still continuing them and they need to be majorly edited as well. So that's also why. I'm thinking of putting one each of every part to each story every 15th of every month. So hope that stays as planned.

Enough of updates, hope you are doing good and staying weird. So stay tuned for many updates your way;) As of June 3 2015, a song preference is going up so hope you enjoy that:)

Oh and just a little side note, did you know the lead singer of Magic, his brother was my science teacher 0.o? HAHAHA didn't know that:)

Love yas
~Memz Elizabeth