Where You Daughter Lands On Him to fall asleep

Ross; His Chest: His Daughter, Roxie, Wouldn't be able to sleep. She'd Walk into his room and find that his loud snoring filled the room. She slightly giggle as she tried her hardest to climb the bed. She slipped a few times, but made her way up. She Laid on top of him and snuggled her tiny head into his neck and quickly fell asleep. Hours Later, Ross Was awake but still with his eyes closed. He felt something lay on on his chest. He Slowly opened his eyes and a smile landed within 5 seconds realizing That it was his little angle. He kept the smile on his face and leaned in to lightly kiss her head and wrapped his hands gently around her fragile waist.

Rocky; His Waist: He Had Just Came Home from Recording The New Album and he wasn't really that tired. His Little One, Autumn, Was waiting till he got home only since she can't fall alseep with out him near her or singing to her. She Quietly got out of bed and tipped-toed downstairs.  She peaked her head quickly to see her dads eyes drawn to the television.  She sliently Ran to her daddy and ran into his lap. "Baby Girl, What Are You doing Up?" He asked helping her up and placing her softly onto his legs. "I missed You daddy! " She said with a giggle. He smiled as she laid down with her hands around his waist and quickly fell asleep. He Kissed her Little head with a smile.

Riker; Stomach: He Had Gotten Home From A glee shooting,  his little one, would toss and turn, because she couldn't sleep. Beening the Daddy's Girl she Was, she would wait until that door opened and closed.  she dashed downstairs and jumped into her daddy's arms. "Hey Princess! What Are You Doing Up?" he asked twirling her and giving her a kiss on the forehead.  "I was waiting for you daddy!" she giggled. he chuckled and placed her in his bed quickly, so he didn't wake you up. He Put on spongebob because that's the only thing that would make her fall asleep.  She crawled into her daddy's stomach and pasted out. He smiled and pulled the blanket up to her waist and wrapped a protective arm around her stomach.

Ratliff; His Side: She Was Passed out like a light, but that's what Ratliff thought. When he Went to the shared bed he shared with you, she would tiptoe into your room and make her way over to Ratliff's side of the bed. She Would Poke his arm 4 times, His noes twice and his side once. He sat straight up and turned his head as he squinted at the little girl. "Baby Girl what are you doing up?" he asked quietly, trying not to wake you. "I can't Sleep Daddy!" she had a few tears in her blue eyes, which she got from you.  He soothed Her and Placed her on His left. "Try and get some sleep Baby!" He gently kissed her forehead and feel alseep.

Ryland; His Back: Mostly, A Little a girl Would Sleep on their daddy's chest, side, or even tug on his waist, But, this little one, for some reason liked to sleep on her daddy's back. Every Night, Ry Would Sleep Face first into the pillow. Uis daughter would pull out of bed and try to climb the bed. She struggled a few times but she made her way onto. she true her hardest not to wake her daddy. she fell face first onto his back which was covered by a black tank top. He would wake up but still face first into the pillow and make sure who it was. She giggled a bit which gave ryland the idea it was his sweet angel. He'd would the blankets up to her proper way of her normal blanket cover up.