Your Children Steal His Clothes

Ross: "Hey Babe Have You Seen My Pink tank top?" He yelled from your shared room. "I Washed It Yesterday Hun, It Should Be There!" You Yelled and Protested as you saw a Bright Pink top run flash your sight. "Roxie Come here Sweetheart!" You called for your daughter that ran right pasted you. "Yes Mommy?" She trotted over to you. "Is That daddy's Shirt Sweetie?" tou asked bending to her height. She swung on her feet back and forth and said, "Yes!" while looking down. You Called Ross Down and a smiled flashes on his face in seconds as he took his daughter into his arms. "You Roll like Daddy! Dont You," He Giggled which lead to her to giggle.

Rocky: You Had Your Twins Running Around With his clothes On, he was a work while you have the day off. Your Daughter was running in his over sized snuggie which she tripped several times, while your son was running around with his beanie. You were running in both directions until you heard a door open. "Marley And Jake Stop it Right now!" You Yelled at them as Rocky approached the Living room. "DADDY!" Marley And Jake Ran to him. Marley Jumped on him, which he bent down to grab both of them. He Set them down and Chuckled at them. "Well Obvious Your Related to Me!"

Riker: You Had Your And Riker's Daughter Home From School, Because She was Sick. You Left Quickly to get her some couch medacation for her. She Quickly got Rikers Blue Jumper and put it on her body. "Here You Go Sweet- Honey?" You Started as you looked up to see blue pop in out from her blanket. "Baby is That Daddy's Sweater?" You asked setting The Medacation down. She nodded and looked down. "Ita okay Sweetheart, Mommy Just needs to know." He Sended her a reassuring smiled as you gave her the medacation.  "Babe Im home!" You Heard A swift Voice Come from the front entrance. "Hey" You Giggled and kissed him. "Where's The sick Patient?" He Chuckled. You Smiled and Pointed to the living room. You Headed into the kitchen as he headed into the living room.  "Daddy" She said, Wanting him to to lift her. He Smiled and Picked her Up and noticed his jumper on the angel. "Is That My sweater Sweetie?" He Asked, Fixing the zipper.  She Nodded with smile. "Well, You Totally Look Like A Mini Me!"

Ratliff: "Tyler Get Back Here!" You Squeaked at yours and Ellington's 2 Year old daughter.She giggled as she kept running around. You kept chasing her until you approached the front door. "DADA!" She Squealed as he bent down and chuckled to bring her in his arms. "Were You Playing with Mommy?" He said, still chuckling. She nodded in excitement. "Did You Notice something on your Daughter Ellington?" You said trying not to let a giggle escape as you crossed your arms. He scanned up and down on his daughter and then realized. He smiled and ran up to your shared room and then ran backdown. You were slightly confused but realized what he was doing. He came down with the same cat shirt as his babygirl.  "Dada! Shirt!" She giggled as Ellington brought her to the couch and placed her on his lap. "Daddy Loves His Girls"

Ryland: He was still at the recording studio with R5 on a late night. You Were Work in on homework, since you still went to school. You Just recently just a little girl named Ariel.  So it was kinda hard to two things at once. You Headed upstairs since you heard Ariel Cry. She had been missing Ryland terribly, she'd cry every night for Ryland. You tried to calm her down but nothing worked. But you thought, maybe one for Ry's Snapbacks.  You went into yours and Ryland's room and found his R5 Snapback and put it on your babygirls head. Her Loud Weeps went down into Little breathes. You Heard the door open and shut as your Little one opened her eyes and Squealed. You giggled and walked downstairs.  "Y/N Im Home!" He yelled from the door. He turned around as he heard Ariel Squealing. "Hey babygirl! " He chuckled as you handed her over and kissed Ryland. "Hey! Thats mine!" He said playfully as he pointed out that Ariel was wearing his hat. .