Ross Imagine For @Kinzeandross Part 2!

It Had Been A Few months since you've told Ross You Were Pregnant With Little Miss Lynch. So that Equals To 9 months of your pregnancy. You've Been having really weird food cravings like, Ketchup and pickles or Nutella and cheetos.  Ross Laughed at your food cravings and maybe even had a little bit of it. You were Sleeping as got cramps in your growing g baby bump. "Go to sleep little Lynch!" you mumbled. Ross, Being the protective "Daddy" He Was, He Had his arms around your Belly and could feel every movement of the little one, which made him smile in his sleep. You Tossed and turned, until you couldn't take it anymore. You sat up and hit Ross In his stomach. He Fell Off The bed and stood up after noticing. "Ow, "Y/N" Wait, Are you Okay?" He Asked as he scratched the back of his neck. He stopped as you clinged on the bed sheets. "R-Ross H-Hospital N-Now!" You Stuttered.  His eyes Went wide and grabbed the baby bag and helped you to the car. Whining, Moaning, Wincing were coming from you as you entire the hospital.  "Help! My Wife Is about to have a baby." he yelled. A nurse came and put you on a stretcher.  Ross Walked by your side until another nurse and asked him to put on scrubs.  He raced back into the room as he finished putting on the scrubs. "You Can do this Babe." He chimed. "Were Going to count to 10 and pushed till we get to ten!" she said. "Ross Shor Lynch If You Get Me Pregnant Again, I will cut off Your Dick and give it to a girl! Got it?" You yelled to him, Which chuckling came from the nurses while Ross had a scared look on his face. Everyone Went silent as a Baby Scream filed the room. "Its A girl" The Nurse Chimed. "You Did it Baby!" He Whispered into your ear. You smiled as Ross went over to cut the umbilical cord and sign her birth certificate. You Feel Asleep after that longer Labour.  "I Got Your Toes, Autumn! I got Your toes!" He Giggles at your Newborn daughter. A Smiled lifted on her face. His smile Grew Bigger.  He Decided to Name her "Autumn Mary Lynch" You Woke up And Saw Ross Singing "Ain't No Way Were Going Home" You Tried to hide your giggle, but failed. "Oh babe Your Awake!" He added excitement in his voice. He slid Autumn Gently into tour arms. "She's beautiful Just Like he Mommy!"

And There You Go....Theres Part Two! Hopes You Liked it! Thank you For Requesting and reading this book!

Want To Request an imagine Or a Preferences or A personal? Asked On my Instagram: @Damn_gurl_its_memz or Direct Message Me Or Message Me On My Message Board!